THE TORCH! BEAMSHOTS!

SCblur

Enlightened
Re: Want a piece of me?

Seriously, tell us where you got this. I want one! Excuse me for being presumptuous, but would you be willing to divulge how much moolah you parted with to acquire this little pretty?

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

PoliceScannerMan said:
(My fiancees hot girlfriends dug it big time! :naughty: )

I was believing you right up till this line...:crackup: :nana:

Mac - :bow: :eeksign: :thumbsup:

Blazer

Enlightened

WAVE_PARTICLE said:
Finally, my new toy arrived!

Those who are in the know, know what this thing is capable of.... :devil:

Time to go wake up the neighborhood! See you guys later!

:thumbsup: WP

OK WP you're killing me. :help:

After seeing your Ti PD all shined up I've been going nuts just trying to get that shine on the Ti clip on my HA PD....now you have to show us some pics of this B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L creation (I can't even call it a flashlight because it looks like so much more).

I'm in Ontario as well and I'd like to see that like the Bat signal in the sky.

Where did you get it? Details? and How Much? After I get a Ti PD, I'm looking for one of those bad boys......:bow:

WOW.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok...ok. The sick puppy who made this is cmaclel (who posted earlier in this thread.... you can go bug him.... :laughing: ). Here's the original buy thread.

Keep in mind, there is still a waiting list on these. It is not a long list, but Mac is busy with other projects (all equally impressive as this one, if not more) so it's not like he's churning 10 of these out every week....at least not in the past.

I was on the list since May, just to give you an idea.

Worth the wait...

WP

jernan001

Newly Enlightened

Well now, my flashlights certainly feel inadequate to use anymore.:eek: Wow. Just wow.:goodjob:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint::faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

This little sucker is #$&#!!%!&% BRIGHT!!!

I lit my first newspaper on fire with this thing..... I just $*@# my pants!

I was going to do a beamshot comparison with my SF M6....but now I'm thinking, why bother? There is no comparison....

:rock: WP

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

WAVE_PARTICLE said:
I lit my first newspaper on fire with this thing.....

:rock: WP

Welcome to the club, welcome..... :sssh:

Keep plenty of newspaper on hand, you never know when another one of your buddies will show up wanting to see it!

This winter I plan on stocking up on marshmallows and grahams. Thats right, smores a 'la Torch! :rock:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

One lil nitpick....

A Torch 'aint a Torch if it 'aint red! :rock: (Can you tell I'm from the south? :grin2: )

(Its the one on the right, old pic from my apartment, tailcap in "lockout" position. Dont wanna burn down the place! :laughing: ) Mac Rules! 3 of his creations seen.... :rock:
Ellie001.jpg

dyyys1

Enlightened

I'm speechless. :huh: That is the coolest light I have ever seen. Just be careful as it is probably illegal to shine into the sky (airplanes). I was excited about the Mag85 I'm building, but you've robbed me of any joy I might be able to obtain from it. Thanks.:awman: