Theme Songs for Candlepower Forums

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Bring on the night( I couldn't stand another hour of daylight) by The Police.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner...

When Sting went solo and hired Branford Marsallis, Omar Hakeem, a buncha lady singers etc and took that band on the road.... when they played that song.... hoooooly cow!!

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
JIMI HENDRIX-"BURNING OF THE MIDNIGHT LAMP"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAL_NBTwj_A

Capolini and AL HENDRIX. April and May of 2000 SEATTLE,WA.

scan0004_zps002491fa.jpg

KuroNekko

Newly Enlightened
I thought it would be a fun exercise to come up with the best theme songs to represent Candlepower Forums. This can be songs about flashlights, or something of that regard.

You're my Flashlight from Pitch Perfect 2 (first 2 minutes 8 seconds of video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-m-itjfCo

I thought of the same song when I saw the thread title. My girlfriend made me watch that movie and when the song came on, I thought of my flashlights. :D

As for my suggestions, they are from electronic music. It seems that many artists in the genre have song themes related to lights.

night.hoodie

Enlightened

wikipedia said:
Cosmo's Factory is the fifth studio album by American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR), released by Fantasy Records in July 1970, and released as Fantasy 8402 – the same month as the single release of "Lookin' Out My Back Door" with "Long as I Can See the Light" on the B side. … The album closes with the soulfully optimistic "Long as I Can See the Light."

Last edited:

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about that Neil Diamond song from ET, that says "turn on your heart light". Or "You Light Up My Life", by Debbie Boone. I'm not a fan of either song, but right now I can't think of any others.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Moth Into Flame" from Metallica's Hardwired to Self Destruct. This photo was taken in Little Rock, AR on January 20th, 2019. The official video follows.

Met-2.png

Latest posts