• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired This Weekend Only: McGizmo Makai $300 + shipping. $336 shipped to the USA

bobjane

Enlightened
1. McGizmo Makai XP-G R5 1C, 3V engine, 1x123 pak SOLD to staticx57
Purchased new from Don. This has never left the shelf and is in as new condition.
Cool white tint.
US$400 US$390 US$380 Now US$370 + shipping for internationals.
AU$540 AU$525 AU$515 Now AU$500 shipped within Australia.
Shipping to the USA with tracking and insurance costs US$36.

I've got something in my sights and could use a USD top up on my Paypal.

For this weekend only.
This McGizmo Makai in as new condition is available for US$300 plus shipping.
AU$420 shipped within Australia, payment via bank deposit/transfer.
If I can't get it sold this weekend the price goes back up to $370 plus shipping until it sells or doesn't.

Shipping to the USA costs US$36 tracked and fully insured. Most other international locations cost $5-10 more than the USA.

I've been away from flashlights for a long time and would like to sell off some lights to make room for new hobbies. Please let me know if any of my prices are out of line.

2. McGizmo Haiku XR-E, 3V engine, 1x123 pak SOLD to Laentheman
I am the second owner. Great condition, no marks beyond the typical handling swirls you get on titanium lights.
One of the best cool white tints I've owned - pure snowy white.
US$375 Now US$365 + shipping for internationals.
AU$515 ​Now AU$500 shipped within Australia.

3. Tain Piccolo AAA Nichia 219b SOLD to egginator1
Purchased new from Tain. This has never left the shelf and is in as new condition.
Neutral white tint. Green glow around emitter and green tritium in the tail.
This is a very unique 2 stage twisty. The light is off when tightened fully, loosen for low and loosen some more for high.
Note: The battery must be installed with with its negative end towards the emitter.
Comes with all original bits - card with serial 3/50, lobster claw, split rings (never attached), spare O-ring.
US$100 + shipping for internationals.
AU$140 shipped within Australia.

To calculate international postage please use this link. My postcode is 2118, use 0.5kg for parcel weight.

For purchases within Australia I prefer payment via bank transfer/deposit. Prices above include fully insured regular post.

For overseas shipping. Paypal goods payment means you must choose a tracked shipping method insured and declared for the item's full value. Paypal family and friends payment means I can ship any way you like.

Any questions please ask.

Last edited:
Re: McGizmo Makai, McGizmo Haiku, Tain Piccolo

I'll take the Piccolo #3, please PM your paypal info. Please let me know the total Paypal Goods, shipped insured to USA zipcode 34695

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: McGizmo Makai $390 + shipping

This is a great light. I paid a lot more for mine.