• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti bezels for M3

David T

Newly Enlightened
Please count me in for one for an M3 & removal tool in TI. Beadblastd if possible.Thanks!

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
These look very nice. I would be interested in 2x M3 and 2x M6.

Are you intending to do different variations of crenellation, ie shallow and CB versions?

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
These look very nice. I would be interested in 2x M3 and 2x M6.

Are you intending to do different variations of crenellation, ie shallow and CB versions?

I got ya on the list..

This first run is about 35 pc. so I don't have enough to make very many options. I'll probably make 25 with crenelations similar to the pics and leave about 10 pc. plain for those who like 'em that way. BTW... what's a "CB" version?

IMG_5940.jpg

The next run will be larger and I'll offer some variations like this photo below of the latest PD/HDS/Novatac run... From left to right...
Style A) Standard crenelations (same as my original stainless version)
Style B) Standard crenelations with an extra chamfer.
Style C) Larger crenelations.. more aggressive looking.
IMGP9759.jpg

DM51

Flashaholic
Thanks for putting me on the list.

The one you have on the M3 in the pic is ideal IMO.

A 'CB' (Combat Bezel) version would be like your version 'C' (on the right) with the deeper crenellations. One in that style would be good on an M6.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been trying to resist this for quite some time.

I've caved.

Please put me down for 2xBezels for the M3 and 2 more for the M6 if you decide to make them.

I'll take a tool each for the M3 and the M6.

edit... Oh, Style C on all.... large Cren.

Thanks,
MSax

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think we are pretty close to 30 interested parties... that will probably sell out the first batch. I'll assemble a list and post some pics of the final product in a few days. If you're still in for buying at that time great, if not... no worries, we'll just move down the list. Plans are to make these a stock item along with other models so there definitely will be more.

Thanks guys for the responses. :thumbsup:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are always willing to put scrap Ti to good use:green::D

I think we are pretty close to 30 interested parties... that will probably sell out the first batch. I'll assemble a list and post some pics of the final product in a few days. If you're still in for buying at that time great, if not... no worries, we'll just move down the list. Plans are to make these a stock item along with other models so there definitely will be more.

Thanks guys for the responses. :thumbsup:

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Added to first post...

Final product pics.. I bead blasted a couple for contrast. A few people asked so... here they are.
I did a few without the crenelations and made them a bit thicker on the front end. They have a larger radius on the front and the internal angle is less then that of the crenelated version. Due to the different angle I omitted the six drive notches for a cleaner look, They would have appeared to large and ruined the clean line... IMHO

I'll put the list together and open these up for sale next week while the bezel removal tools are being finished.

IMG_5979.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5974.jpg

Griz

Newly Enlightened
If there's any room on the list put me down for 1 crenelized bezel and bezel tool.