Titanium Collections II

toby_pra

Flashaholic
That is simply stunning Sir :)

I just wanted to post a family update. :) There's been some minor changes on the V10R Ti side of the family. Subtle, but there if you look.

Ti_Collection_May_2014_01.JPG

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Here's all my Ti except for one.. I've got a Ti Pocket Rocket with green trits and a Oveready clip getting some driver work done. All these lights are neutral to warm. The Macs Tri is a triple 219 with green trits in the optic:

p336461095-5.jpg

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's all my Ti except for one.. I've got a Ti Pocket Rocket with green trits and a Oveready clip getting some driver work done. All these lights are neutral to warm. The Macs Tri is a triple 219 with green trits in the optic:

p336461095-5.jpg
That's a great looking collection. :) Also, having the middle lights turned on adds a nice touch to the photo!

IsaacL

Enlightened
Beautiful lights!!! Was the clicky on the Tri-EDC easy to replace?

p336461095-5.jpg

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Jeff hanko did it, required rethreading the the body so no I wouldn't call it easy

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris - I'd like to know more about the clip on that Flute. First I think I've seen like that and it really finishes the light off nicely. I'd like to get something like that.

p336461095-5.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Edited cuz I'm dumb and was looking at the wrong light when I posted. :ohgeez:

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Sean, it is an Oveready/Moddoo short clip, standard on their triad tail. Jeff reshaped it a bit to match the flute. The same clip is on the Nighteye Tic in the photo, but Jeff hasn't graced that one yet...Is a killer setup.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Chris - I'd like to know more about the clip on that Flute. First I think I've seen like that and it really finishes the light off nicely. I'd like to get something like that.

+1

I was also thinking how well that clip goes with the Flute and finishes it off even though I often prefer lights without clips.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if some of you guys are to be commended or condemned for these obscene collections!!!!!!!!!! :poke:

Seriously if any of you have no next of kin, pls think of poor pitiful me and PM me for details so you can list me in your will!!!! :buddies:

Honestly, great job on pictures too. Thank you for taking the time to post your collections. One day, one day I must get a 007. I can just imagine the clicking sound and feel of the heft in my palm. A man can dream!!! :thanks:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love it all. Keep the pictures coming. :thumbsup:

Here are some new pictures of the Jeff Hanko LF2XT Trifecta. I finally got the yellow trits for the Timascus.

JeffHanko_LF2XT_Trio_01.JPG

JeffHanko_LF2XT_Trio_02.JPG

JeffHanko_LF2XT_Trio_03.JPG

JeffHanko_Timascus_LF2XT_01.JPG

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a great collection Sean. I really love the Timascus light! :) Having said that, the Damascus light also has a very interesting pattern.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks - the Damascus, which I believe to be Chad Nichols, has the most intricate pattern I've ever seen. I should post a close-up of the head - although, technically, it's not Ti. :p

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks - the Damascus, which I believe to be Chad Nichols, has the most intricate pattern I've ever seen. I should post a close-up of the head - although, technically, it's not Ti. :p
I'd love to see a close-up. And I had the same thought. You could always post more photos in the Jeff Hanko Tribute thread. ;)

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Love it all. Keep the pictures coming. :thumbsup:

Here are some new pictures of the Jeff Hanko LF2XT Trifecta. I finally got the yellow trits for the Timascus.

JeffHanko_LF2XT_Trio_01.JPG

JeffHanko_LF2XT_Trio_02.JPG

JeffHanko_LF2XT_Trio_03.JPG

JeffHanko_Timascus_LF2XT_01.JPG

Sean, that's a great collection of custom LF2XTs by Jeff! :bow: Congrats on finally completing the Uber Grail Timascus LF2XT.

These photos deserve to be in the Jeff's Tribute thread as well.
:poke: