• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Ra Clicky pocketclips for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix.stu

Newly Enlightened
Here are a couple of pictures of my 'new' clicky.
I really dig it.
thanks
ben

I wish the rest of us could get a chance to dig it. Chip has some great work!!

Where ya at Chip :poke: Please. . . at least let us know something.

phoenix.stu

Newly Enlightened
Chip just started a new job. He will get back to you just hang in there. His stuff is well worth the wait.

wrencher

No offense wrencher but this information should be coming from him not you!! Over a month and not even the slightest word about what is going on. Again, I don't mind waiting for his great work but to leave us hanging is just a little off.

I recall a thread when Chip was waiting for something and he was asking the same questions...
Here is one example from here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2704815&postcount=26
and the quote from there: Granted we haven't paid yet but still...
Seriously, an update would be nice. I think we've all been pretty patient, but we're now a month and a half past the original date. For the $150 we've each got on the line you'd think we would at least have gotten a pic of the barstock we paid for, much less progres pics. Even a crappy cel phone pic would have been better than this lack of information.

And again, lots of us are trying to get Christmas shopping done with and the uncertain unpaid balance here is somewhat disconcerting.

~Chip

There are a couple more but I think you get the point. You know what it is like to be left hanging brother. . .

If you are finished making them that is fine too, just please let us know that way we aren't hanging.

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
*cross posted from my Ti-fli thread*

Hey guys,

Sorry for not getting back to you this weekend, I was out of town for my wife's birthday. Like I said before, the new job has been pretty crazy, when they said "full time" it was a bit of an understatement. CPF related work IS still getting done, but not at the rate that it should be and I apologize for that, as well as not posting here more often. As was posted earlier, the mini-chimera clips needed to be done, and I just finished a 20 piece Ra clip order from Japan as well, that leaves ti-fli's, fancy-fli's and Neale's custom ano work. I really just haven't had the time for everything, as it is I just got off work (11 hours) and I haven't even eaten dinner yet, but you guys deserve answers. I'm rambling now, so here's the skinny and then I'm going to go eat. I'm going to try and get as much done as I can after work during this week, and then this whole weekend will be spent catching up, I hope to get most everything taken care of. I'll respond to individual posts/pm's/orders later on, probably tomorrow evening.

~Chip

p.s. For the record for this thread, I currently have 3 clip blanks and two bezels left. They will be offered to those who have posted, in the order they posted once I'm caught up. Two may be bezel/clip combos only, it depends on whether or not I see the need to do a third run, I'll be thinking about it.

altow90

Newly Enlightened
Not sure why, but I can't get pm at the moment. My email altow90 @ hotmail.com . Let me know what you have available, bezel up or down. Also where in the bay are you? I live in San Rafael. Thanks, and congrats on the new job.

Raqin

Newly Enlightened
I would like, if possible, the following:
-bezel down, deep carry (just past the end)
-dark blue ano
-dark blue screws
Thanks

Last edited:

phoenix.stu

Newly Enlightened
Ok, so according to your next to last post saying that you sent a pm. I am assuming that you have taken care of up until that point. If this is the case then it seems that I am right in line under that.

If there are any stipulations such as only as a bezel combo, please let me know by the email that I left in my original thread or by pm. I will consider this if it is the only way you will sell them.

I am looking forward to hearing from you when finished.

Thank you for letting us know. We appreciate that.

Kindest regards,

Stuart

Raqin

Newly Enlightened
I'm also having trouble with the pm system at this point... chip, please email me at ryanquiroz (at) gmail.com. Thanks!

bwswanson

Newly Enlightened
I would like to order:

Bezel down & screws.

Thanks,

Brandon

Last edited:

Aepoc

Enlightened
Hello,

I'll take one, Bezel up, and a peir of Ti screws, if you can. Could you please bend the clip so that is deep carry(so that the clip is flush with the bezel) Basically as deep as you can go without the pocket clip sticking out past the bezel. Also, can you provide some sort of hole(preferably on the tail end of the clip, not the bezel end as displayed in the picture) so that I can clip one of McGizmo's Ti mini clips to it? (aka a lanyard). Please PM me with the total (42.50 I believe) and with any questions.

Thanks
Zack

Last edited:

Aepoc

Enlightened
It seems as though this run is complete. Hopefully another run will be started soon! Its weird to use a light without a clip... (the stock clip is too large)

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chip,

Would be interested in a Bezel up/down + 1 set of Ti Screws

Got anything left?

:)

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like one also since I just ordered a Titanium version. I would like the Bezel down. With Ti screws.

Nekolf

Newly Enlightened
Chip,

I would like to order Bezel up (shallower and tail to land) clip and a pair of Ti screws for Ti clicky just orderd yesterday.
I hope you will start next run.:)

Thank you,

Hiroki.

gsxrac

Enlightened
Chip im still extremely interested in one of you clips! I prefer the bezel up/down but really would settle for anything, If you happen to have anything laying around that needs a good home PM me so we can work something out :poke: :grin2: Or if your going to do a third run then I guess I can hold off! Thanks!

skfurr

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to get one of the "bezel down" clips with screws (standard Ra Clicky hole spacing) and then one "up/down" clip with screws (again standard Ra Clicky hole spacing.)

I've ordered one of Henry's titanium body lights with a "bezel down" clip, which I believe you are coordinating directly with Henry to fulfill.

So just let me know where to send the payment for the two clips that I'll be buying from you directly.

Thanks!

Stephen

BTW: I realize that you're putting a lot of effort into this "hobby" and that you have a real job too... just wanted you to know that it's appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.