• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Ra Clicky pocketclips for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like one bezel down w/titanium screws....thanks!

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Hey guys, just shot off an email to the waterjet shop to get another run cut:) With any luck they should be available in the next week or so and I'll start wading through the posts here for orders.

~Chip

p.s. To avoid further confusion, could one of the mods please change the thread title to "Custom titanium pocketclips for Ra Clicky F/S" please. Thanks.

Last edited:

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
To avoid confusion I'll point it out here as well, these clips are for the standard Ra Clicky only. I am doing a special priority run for Henry to accommodate the abnormal hole spacing on the Titanium Ra Clicky bodies. The clips will not be interchangeable.

~Chip

altow90

Newly Enlightened
One clip bezel down(like the bottom pic) please.
One set of Ti screws.
Thanks
-Alex

obrienbc

Newly Enlightened
Chip,

Could I get a bezel up/down with a deeper carry so the tail isn't so noticeable when carrying? Also please add a set of screws?

Regards,
Brenden

JMJ3rd

Newly Enlightened
I would like to order:

1) bezel up/down clip
1) pair of Ti screws

Thanks,
Josey

akatrd

Newly Enlightened
I would like to order:

1) Bezel Down clip for RaClicky (Like Picture)
1) Set Ti screws

Please make the radius bend on the clip tighter like the Arc4 clip which is approx 1/8" inside if it is possible with the Ti material.

Please send paypal request to: [email protected]

Raqin

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:according to your pm. tried to pm you, not sure if it worked. nothing shows in my sent messages.

B1aydrunnr

Newly Enlightened
Hello.

I'd like to order the following:

2 - Bezel Down clips with ti screws

2 - Bezel Up/Down clips, but bent to allow them to sit as low in the pocket when carried bezel down as the Bezel Down clip you picture, with ti screws

All 4 clips and all screws to be done in black, if possible.

Please Email me directly at [email protected] to let me know if you're able to fill this order as stated and to provide me with pricing and your PayPal address.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Aepoc

Enlightened
Hello,

I'll take one, Bezel up, and a peir of Ti screws, if you can. Could you please bend the clip so that is deep carry(so that the clip is flush with the bezel) Basically as deep as you can go without the pocket clip sticking out past the bezel. Also, can you provide some sort of hole(preferably on the tail end of the clip, not the bezel end as displayed in the picture) so that I can clip one of McGizmo's Ti mini clips to it? (aka a lanyard). Please PM me with the total (42.50 I believe) and with any questions.

Thanks
Zack

:paypal:

Thank You!

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened
Hi Chip,

1) Bezel Up/Down in dark Blue
1) Set Ti screws in dark Blue

gunsmoke16610@fastmail,fm or you can PM me

Thx

Last edited:

akatrd

Newly Enlightened
I would like to order:

1) Bezel Down clip for RaClicky (Like Picture)
1) Set Ti screws

Please make the radius bend on the clip tighter like the Arc4 clip which is approx 1/8" inside if it is possible with the Ti material.

Please send paypal request to: [email protected]

Paypal sent! Thanks

Dave Keith

Newly Enlightened
Hi Chip,

I would like to order one bezel up/down clip with dark anodizing (either blue or black, whatever is practical) and a set of similarly anodized screws. The depth of carry shown in your original photo looks good to me.

Thanks, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.