TK10 or TK11 ?

alank2

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

Thanks, I've got a ZTS battery tester so I guess I could just check them after a few weeks and see where they are. I just want to do whatever prolongs their life.

Thanks,

Alan

alank2

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

The P3D-Q5 arrived today along with 2 AW 750 high current batteries and the 138 charger.

You wouldn't think they would name a product "ultra FIRE", but I guess that was lost in the translation!

I'm very impressed with the light. The turbo is incredibly bright, and low/med/high are all very usable as well.

I put the batteries on the charger and hooked my multimeter up so I could see what the voltage was during charging. I realize that it may be a wierd reading because it was charging, and obviously it isn't the battery voltage as if it were disconnected. It was running in the 4 volts until the lights turned green and charging was completed, then it went up to 5 volts. Remove the batteries and it still at 5 volts. The batteries were at 4.19 and 4.21 or something.

I saw the new PD30 coming out at the 4sevens, but I kind of like the way my hand fits the perfectly round P3D so I may order another one after I sell a couple things!

Thanks for all the advice, the light/batteries/charger combo see to all work well.

Alan