• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TM36vnM Limited Edition - The 1M Lux Reflector Thrower

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have questions about the LITE version.

TM36vnM Lite is surprisingly $63 more than the normal battery pack version. So it's a bad deal IMO.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Anyone buying this light does not need to pay $5 engraving. It's free with this light. Will refund those that paid.

crashunit007

Newly Enlightened
BTW do you know if the Lumen rating will be the same, less or more then the last version?

Oh and BTW thanks for answering my email and my most likely is now a "YES"!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
BTW do you know if the Lumen rating will be the same, less or more then the last version?

Oh and BTW thanks for answering my email and my most likely is now a "YES"!

I have not tested it but I would be surprise if it throw more and have less lumen.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
It would be kinda crazy to push close to or more than 1000 lumen OTF from a XPG2 Dedome though don't you guys think?!

Yes Dedome!!!! The Heck!

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would be kinda crazy to push close to or more than 1000 lumen OTF from a XPG2 Dedome though don't you guys think?!

Yes Dedome!!!! The Heck!
You Sir, are a Jedi Master.
My TM36vn was tested at 924 lumens so no suprise you are around 1000 lumens with the new XPG2

Last edited:

Snaps11

Newly Enlightened
Do you know if the tm26 barrel will thread on to the tm36? Because I do have one of those as well :). Also got mine reserved!!!!

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes. The TM36 LITE comes with it instead of the rechargeable battery pack.

Snaps11

Newly Enlightened
I guess the better question is where do we buy a spare barrel? I wonder if nitecore will send us one.

Kinda like the idea of the rechargeable one right now so I don't have to buy batteries too though lol.

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's tough. I ordered a TM06vn cause I couldn't find one. Then midwest blade special ordered one for me thinking it was a warranty issue. They sold it to me for $10.00 shipped. It should be here next week. I dont know if they can get any more buy you can try. They were the only ones that could. I emailed and called 2 dozen places. The battery pack is huge and takes a while to charge. I wanted the battery carrier as a spare and to make the light smaller at times.

Snaps11

Newly Enlightened
I would very much appreciate it if you could help me find one Bigwilly.

Hammerdown

Newly Enlightened
TM36vnM Limited Edition - The 1M Lux Reflector Thrower

With a XPG2-R5 I was able to achieve ~900K Lux

Now with the new XPG2-S4, harder driven, better beam tuning and improved heat sinking techniques I believe 1M Lux is achievable.

Beam shot below is with a TM36vn XPG2-S2 VS a K40vn Fiat Lux

I will only build 5 of these lights. More details after my vacation ;-)

K40vn Fiat Lux VS TM36vn S2

TM36vn S2

TM36vnM S4 Coming Soon ;-)

$615/$660

Hammerdown

Newly Enlightened
Simply amazing Vin. This is the first time I have been on this forum via my PC. Nice site and helps get a better picture of the lights you offer, anyways I want to say thanks for you replying to my emails. I don't always make the total sense because I'm usually doing multiple things and or driving, so I apologize. Hey have a wonderful time on your vacation...

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want this light but anything over $400 and im automatically out unfortunately. im only getting like 10 hours a week at work. 100 dollars a week wont cut it lol. lucky for me i might land a full time job 40 hours a week. the fully time home depot pro register position opened up and i want it. 40 hours a week is set and it cant change. im just a part time cashier now. i have worked the pro register a lot so i already know most of the contractors that come through.

Last edited: