Tmack customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Tmack,

I am glad you are feeling better, but not that you lost your job.

All of the custom lasers I bought from you are still holding up well.

I ordered a custom titanium light from you a while ago, and can pm you details.

Yes sir you have not been forgotten.
I can offer greater value in lights I have in my possession ( tk75vnkt and mx25l3vn ) or I can sell them if you want cash. Either way, im eager to try and right this.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Tmack,

I am glad you are feeling better, but not that you lost your job.

All of the custom lasers I bought from you are still holding up well.

I ordered a custom titanium light from you a while ago, and can pm you details.

I can offer greater value in lights I have in my possession ( tk75vnkt and mx25l3vn ) or I can sell them if you want cash. Either way, im eager to try and right this.

I also have two bnib laser projectors I can offer to anyone if they happen to be into them. If not I can always sell them

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast

I also have two bnib laser projectors I can offer to anyone if they happen to be into them. If not I can always sell them

I will be sending the titanium light in the morning, as well as bigwillys lens and adapter, so that leaves more vampires lasers, which I will be able to complete if he should want to go that route.
If not arrangements can be made to get his money back, plus anything else he sees fair

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
So.that's more vampires lasers

The titanium light to return

Bigwillys adapters

And the $275 for the custom light .

I believe I can have this righted quickly.

I'm glad you're back and said you'd right everything. I sold the laser so I'd prefer a refund.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you're back. I miss how we used to occasionally chat. The lasers? Sure, thanks.

The lasers were a side thing. :)

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Once I clean up my mess, I will just lurk. No need for my input or presence anymore. Im sure most would agree. Like the original post said, if I've wrong past customers, my reputation is shot. No matter my attempts to rebuild it. I will just build my own stuff, and sick with knives if I haven't ruined my name so much that I have to leave there too. I will no longer repair knives , or offer any type of service,

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Suggestion, man: work hard and at the end of the day, take a deep breath a crack a beer. Do it again tomorrow.

In my past, my life seemed ready to crush me on several occasions. It makes it hard to take care of what you need to take care of. Your outlook is critical towards walking the path you choose, but I can't make a decision for you. I think if you get everything straight, this is respectable and things won't be as bad as you think.

It can't rain all the time and everything's not lost. After all of this, we're still chatting amicably, right? :)

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol whatever you want man. Ill talk about anything and everything if you'll have me.
There's time for words, there's time for deeds. You can dig your way out, it'll work.

BTW, someone called me a "CPF Saint" today. :) I was flattered, I'm no saint. I just try to be the best I can, nobody said it's easy.

ven

Flashaholic
Hey Tony, glad your ok man:thumbsup: you have been missed on here.

Seems the hardest bit has been done, the rest day by day :)

ven:thumbsup:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Tony, glad your ok man:thumbsup: you have been missed on here.

Seems the hardest bit has been done, the rest day by day :)

ven:thumbsup:

Ven! Been forever man. Well I should have this cleared up very shortly so hopefully it's just a couple days by days's . After that ill just hang my hat up.

ven

Flashaholic
Ven! Been forever man. Well I should have this cleared up very shortly so hopefully it's just a couple days by days's . After that ill just hang my hat up.

I would not make decisions like that tbh, you have a lot of talent and tbh there will always be a demand. Your a great guy, we all know that,*beep* happens and what impresses me more than anything is your trying to put right and move on. This takes balls and some, many would run and stay that way........not Tmack, he comes back after all the problems fighting.....

Time my friend, see how things go, once sorted decide and if you do stick with specific stuff just try and keep it under control. I honestly dont know how you guys do it, lots of time restraints,customers...........wow no easy stuff for sure.

Let time decide, get straight and take from there:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.