• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TNT eMt3 and eMt6 M-series modules for Surefire M3, M4 and M6...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, well... I guess this adventure is off to a start... first post updated with the prices and possible options...

I can't promise super-fast shipping for the start as I have no idea how all this will fit in the schedule - but it will somehow... :)

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Wow Tana these look great ...I'll take one of these
$126 eMt3 Nichia 219B D220 (4500K, neutral white), 3.6-13V, 3-MODE, LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH with MEMORY, 1.1 Amps (about 240 OTF lumens) with one Godzilla

jso902

Enlightened
I'll take 1 as per PM :)
Paypal sent

$126 eMt3 Nichia 219B D220 (4500K, neutral white), 3.6-13V, 3-MODE, LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH with MEMORY, 1.1 Amps

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Tana... I just got the drop in :wow: You really did a good job machining. It fits my older style M3 very well, and the beam is just like your singLED for e series but bigger :thumbsup: One thing I noticed is originally the 3 mode was 3.6-13v and it now says 3.6-9.6v ....was the first one just a typo or did you have to change something? Not that it really matters because I'm using two 17500s, just wondering. Anyway Thanks for making these available to us :)

jesse

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tana... I just got the drop in :wow: You really did a good job machining. It fits my older style M3 very well, and the beam is just like your singLED for e series but bigger :thumbsup: One thing I noticed is originally the 3 mode was 3.6-13v and it now says 3.6-9.6v ....was the first one just a typo or did you have to change something? Not that it really matters because I'm using two 17500s, just wondering. Anyway Thanks for making these available to us :)

jesse

Delivered in flat 5 days ??? Well, that's probably a record so far... I believe the record was 6 days - pretty good for registered priority from Cro to US...

As for driver, this is a custom thing so nothing is set in stone... for now I'm set on this multi-mode (which is also installed in your module) within this voltage range - it covers 2xli-ion and 3xCR123 so fits the requirements just right...

Oh, btw, thanks to the deeper/bigger reflector, it will throw A LOT better than SingLED... but it does resembles similar beam with less spill... :)

Here are your pics, posting for you... nice looking old skool M3, btw...

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Thanks for posting the pics for me....and yes it did seem to get here pretty quick. O yea the deeper reflector should make a big difference in the the throw. I just got to play with it in the house for a little bit so later on when it's darker, it'll be better. Thanks again man :)

el_Pablo

Enlightened
Excellent work!!!

I will be In for the first m6t available, if possible xpg2 Hicri90 at 1.5amp or higher and 2 levels will be my dream!

Keep us updated!

And again theses modules look spectacular!

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Hello tana, I've been meaning to ask you about the XPE2 for your M3 tower. What is the reasoning for not offering it for this module? I am sure there is a reason, it's just far beyond me. For throw, that seems to be the "go to" for most set-ups. Is there disadvantages to using it in this case?

P.S. Will ship my lights in a day or so. I'll email you tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent work!!!

I will be In for the first m6t available, if possible xpg2 Hicri90 at 1.5amp or higher and 2 levels will be my dream!

Keep us updated!

And again theses modules look spectacular!

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

Thanks, el Pablo...

Hello tana, I've been meaning to ask you about the XPE2 for your M3 tower. What is the reasoning for not offering it for this module? I am sure there is a reason, it's just far beyond me. For throw, that seems to be the "go to" for most set-ups. Is there disadvantages to using it in this case?

P.S. Will ship my lights in a day or so. I'll email you tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

I haven't notice any increase in hotspot intensity with XPE2 over XPG2 in shallow reflectors... in deep reflectors, on the other hand is a different story...

jso902

Enlightened
And the postman has arrived... :)

Update:
For those that are interested in a mn11 comparison.
A Little less throw. A little less brightness. A hint cooler in color. Very Long battery life. Several battery options. Very little heat. 3 light settings.

DON'T USE THIS FOR BRIGHTNESS COMPARISON. THE ANGLE IS OFF. it's for tint comparison
sy2useha.jpg

Last edited:

RGB_LED

Enlightened
Tana, I take a bit of time off from CPF due to my workload and now you're manufacturing dropins for M3's (not to mention the P60 TripLED's)! This is incredible! :party::thumbsup:

I just happen to have an SF M3 and two spare Z46's that are gathering dust on my desk. As usual my friend, you keep coming up with amazing things - keep up the great work and I hope you're doing well. I'll send you a pm shortly.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tana, I take a bit of time off from CPF due to my workload and now you're manufacturing dropins for M3's (not to mention the P60 TripLED's)! This is incredible! :party::thumbsup:

I just happen to have an SF M3 and two spare Z46's that are gathering dust on my desk. As usual my friend, you keep coming up with amazing things - keep up the great work and I hope you're doing well. I'll send you a pm shortly.

Thanks, RGB...

This summer I finally got around to knock off few projects from my long awaiting list of things-to-do... I'm happy and my C2 and M3 are happy as well... :)

jso902

Enlightened
Rgb... Ill say this was a great purchase. I love it! By far one of my favorite drop-ins.
Machined to snug tolerances.
Anyone on the fence shouldn't hesitate.

Latest posts