• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TNT P60 TripLED Surefire C2, 6P, Z2 high-power custom made hybrid modules/drop-ins...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably the best way to get a good P60 module capable of two li-ion in series is making one with LuxRC engine (same engine that Oveready uses - from Russian dude Serge)... if OR don't make any more P60 module with latest LuxRC, maybe someone in US takes initiative to make a small batch of those P60's...

For now I only make single cell P60 TripLEDs (FET or linear with LuciDrvFT user-programmable driver)...

I did talk with Serge few times in the past about possibility of getting few of his LEs which then could be installed in any triple setup... but other than me making one P60 for myself, not much happened as we were all waiting on this newest of his design with lots of cool additions and programmability... that came out in past 10-15 days I believe...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great... Thanks, Dan...

If you didn't, I would probably order few engines from Serge and brew inside those hand-cut shells of mine... :)

Glad you guys are continuing your great OR P60 triple tradition...

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
TNT P60 TripLED Surefire C2, 6P, Z2 high-power custom made hybrid modules/dro...

Thanks, me too. With supplies improving we can put them in more places. Sometimes we release drops first, sometimes heads first. But you can never have too many triples! :)

Last edited:

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TNT P60 TripLED Surefire C2, 6P, Z2 high-power custom made hybrid modules/dro...

P60 TripLED XPG2 FET/DD LuciDrvFT + HACS switch... 2000+ lumens (guesstimate)... super bright and a great hand warmer in cold winter nights... :)

engineeringmatt09

Enlightened
Re: TNT P60 TripLED Surefire C2, 6P, Z2 high-power custom made hybrid modules/dro...

P60 TripLED XPG2 FET/DD LuciDrvFT + HACS switch... 2000+ lumens (guesstimate)... super bright and a great hand warmer in cold winter nights... :)

There's my beauties!!! Can't wait to see em in action!!!

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
219C... looking forward to it... 219B was a nice improvement over 219A, now C promises even lower Vf (maybe too low?) plus better efficiency... who knows how long until hi-cri version is out, though; and where to find them... :)

engineeringmatt09

Enlightened

Received these today!!!! I screwed in switch into my black triad w/ clip tailcap, absolutely fantastic!! I Can use same switch installed tailcap for 6 different 18650 hosts housing quads and triples :)
I requested green gitd posts, really cool touch, great drop in overall :) Thx tana!!

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I send you some 219c emitters could you whip me up a triple? I can send extras so you have some to play with [emoji6]

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I send you some 219c emitters could you whip me up a triple? I can send extras so you have some to play with [emoji6]

Of course... but "extra" is neccessery to be able to get a good matched Vf's... so I'd say at least 6 LEDs for TripLED... any more increases a chance of perfect matches...

write2dgray

Enlightened
I've got a couple of older Surefires I'd like to upgrade. What would you recommend for this pair? I'm thinking of maybe just a SingLED in one and a triple in the other.

Cheers,
David

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a couple of older Surefires I'd like to upgrade. What would you recommend for this pair? I'm thinking of maybe just a SingLED in one and a triple in the other.

Cheers,
David

I'd say the same thing... TripLED for E2E-HA and SingLED for E1 Executive... :thumbsup: