• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TNT P60 TripLED Surefire C2, 6P, Z2 high-power custom made hybrid modules/drop-ins...

write2dgray

Enlightened
Sounds good, what's your favorite in each as far as light engine (led+driver)? For LEDs I lean towards medium tint (not too warm or cool) with flood over throw and for drivers three modes with L-M-H and memory would be swell, not required to be programmable.

Would I need to upgrade either tailcap as well. I must say I'd sure prefer a clicky in both.

Thanks!

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds good, what's your favorite in each as far as light engine (led+driver)? For LEDs I lean towards medium tint (not too warm or cool) with flood over throw and for drivers three modes with L-M-H and memory would be swell, not required to be programmable.

Would I need to upgrade either tailcap as well. I must say I'd sure prefer a clicky in both.

Thanks!

PM sent...

write2dgray

Enlightened
Thanks Tana - and my apologies to this thread :). I thought I was posting in the E-series tripled thread, not the P60. I didn't realize you were even doing this for P60s! Keep up the great work.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
XPL HI proved to be VERY nice in TripLED configuration... Can be installed for $20 extra (perfectly matched Vf's as in all my mods)...

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone have any feedback on the XPE2 at 4.5 Amps?
I'm interested in a 5000K XPE2 at 3 or 4.5 Amps.

tjhabak

Enlightened
The XPE2 TripLED is one of my favorites! Go for the 4.5 amp for max brightness. The beam is a big round hotspot with very little spill. It works great in my backyard or around the neighborhood to put a ton of light on whatever I want to see but not disturbing the neighbors too much. It's not a thrower, but it'll get a good bit of light down range for such a small mod!

bartko09

Enlightened
Does anyone have any feedback on the XPE2 at 4.5 Amps?
I'm interested in a 5000K XPE2 at 3 or 4.5 Amps.

Actually received mine today but it's a triple e series mod running at 3A and 6500k

Here's a beam shot. For reference the fence line is approximately 75 yards out and I couldn't see my hand in front of my face previously. Hope this helps

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks bartko09, looks good to me.

Do these drop ins have low voltage protection?

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
The XPE2 TripLED is one of my favorites! Go for the 4.5 amp for max brightness. The beam is a big round hotspot with very little spill. It works great in my backyard or around the neighborhood to put a ton of light on whatever I want to see but not disturbing the neighbors too much. It's not a thrower, but it'll get a good bit of light down range for such a small mod!

Thanks for the feedback.
I'm leaning towards 4.5A but 3A would have its benefits also.

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Tana.
I had a look at the lucidrv link.
Are you currently able to make me a 4.5A XPE2 5000K drop in?
If so I'd like to order one.

Last edited:

qmtu

Enlightened
Re: TNT P60 TripLED Surefire C2, 6P, Z2 high-power custom made hybrid modules/dro...

PM sent for Nichia 219 4.5A neutral white.
Thanks

morelightnow

Enlightened
Re: TNT P60 TripLED Surefire C2, 6P, Z2 high-power custom made hybrid modules/dro...

Tana,

Do you have any Hi-CRI Xpg-2 in stock? I would like a triple made with this emitter.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tana,

Do you have any Hi-CRI Xpg-2 in stock? I would like a triple made with this emitter.

I haven't made any recently as Nichia 219B fills that role perfectly... however, I do have some XPG2's in 7C4 tint I got from IlluminationSupply a while ago, they were 90+ CRI...

Just checked, I have two triple sets with matched Vf right now... so yes, I do have... :)