• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TorchLAB V5 Triple LED drop ins - Programming, 3500L, Secondary LED

boafish

Newly Enlightened
I know. I just got a wasp second hand, have been wanting one for quite some time. It's never a matter of "if", but moreso "when"

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
How did I miss this thread?? Wow, I am slipping!

I believe I read all the posts. If already answered, please excuse. Can the optics be swapped by us?? I doubt they can, but that would be really slick!

3 Frosted show in stock right now. I want clear. :duck:I guess I shall wait till tomorrow and try and snag a clear. You guys can have the 219s. I am gonna pass this go around. I am going for pure output!

Footnote: I have both the Amber & Red. I just freaking love the Amber. Nothing wrong with Red, but the Amber (to me) is just so awesome looking.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Str8- The XPL are about output for sure, but the tint is so very nice... :)

Thats a fact scout24! I have two XPLs OR Triples already and of course tons of 219 lights. The XPL they are using has what I, personally, consider it the perfect tint! When I consider the output differences, the XPL is a no brainer for me. But, I can also understand those who want the OR glory in 219 too!

Thanks RI, I kinda figured as much. But that is all good. I will wait.

paskal

Newly Enlightened
what the time usually the drop. really want XPL on clear optic. i dont want miss again from the first batch

boafish

Newly Enlightened
i thought im missing it again

I don't think they've dropped yet. I've been watching all day. They were down to 3 p60 drop ins with frosted lens as of last night, and I believe those all sold within the last 10 hours or so.

paskal

Newly Enlightened
i repeatdly and patiently hit F5 button almost one hour. getup at 5.30 am while waiting suddenly my son crying and look for me and after 5 minutes return to desktop. only left one clear optic that time. i managed to snagged one.

seasam

Newly Enlightened
i repeatdly and patiently hit F5 button almost one hour. getup at 5.30 am while waiting suddenly my son crying and look for me and after 5 minutes return to desktop. only left one clear optic that time. i managed to snagged one.

I won't admit how long I was refreshing for a 219 :laughing:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
So did you develop a nice hard callus on your index finger yet or do you need more Oveready products for further exercise? :crackup: