MacJasmine2_zpsc7d5bfc0.jpg

Grmnracing

Newly Enlightened
Nice! May I ask when you ordered it?

Never mind. I see you posted May 24th. That's not too bad of a wait

Last edited:

Fir3

Newly Enlightened
Awesome knife, awesome lights! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems that you have good taste in fountain pens as well. Is your Nakata a custom (build to order) pen? I bought two from years ago but still not have a chance to use them :D

Nice collection of Mac & Gizmo you have there...

hjdca

Newly Enlightened
Hello, did you have to roder the crenulated bezel? or did it come with it? I ordered from the web site, but, I did not see the crenulated bezel option..... I hope I get it with that bezel.....

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hello, did you have to order the crenulated bezel? or did it come with it? I ordered from the web site, but, I did not see the crenulated bezel option..... I hope I get it with that bezel.....

I think the scalloped bezel is an option that can be requested ... not sure if it is extra cost or not, though ?

Most of the special options are not specifically listed on the website, however.

hjdca

Newly Enlightened
I think the scalloped bezel is an option that can be requested ... not sure if it is extra cost or not, though ?

Most of the special options are not specifically listed on the website, however.

My Tri-EDC arrived yesterday. Great Piece ! Very Bright, well made and works flawlessly ! It came with a scalloped bezel ! so, I am ecstatic about that. I forgot to ask for it, but, it came with it anyway. I can't wait to take it hunting ! I am just comparing it to my Haiku XM-L2 5000K 4 level GDuP 1.2 A... It is brighter and has a huge hot spot. It gives you this huge wall of light. I now have my 2 EDC grails.. I thought Chris service was very good. I originally ordered a Tri-XML, but, through my communication with him, instead of waiting, I learned that a Tri-EDC run was coming up and switched my order and received the Tri-EDC in a few months or so.. My buying experience was very pleasant, and I am very happy !

Last edited: