Tritium keychain lights

7hns

Newly Enlightened
Any good, small, flashlights meant for the keychain that have tritium built in? Something similar to an olight s mini for example?

tjb

Newly Enlightened
Banggood has a DQC brand Fairy flashlight. Runs off a 10180. Can be ordered with a tritium vial if you find the right item in the list. Really like mine. Tiny. Bright!

They also have a lumintop with Trit vial I think.

Some reason, amazon won't sell tritium vials.

Looking forward to hearing others' replies.

7hns

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone sell replacement tailcaps for common lights, such as the S Mini, that have tritium built in?

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you act fast, Vinh(Sky Lumen) has a "garage sale" and has the Lumintop Torpedo With Trit installed in the tail for only $25(stock light-not modified by Vinh).
To answer the second question HKE on the 'bay has an attachment that hold three trits-I don't recall if they are magnetic or attached by glue. I am writing this from ICU 3 days after spinal surgery but I am still pretty sure all the above is accurate....

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tritium cannot be imported in large quantities to the US due to Regs, so Amazon can't sell them but companies outside the US can sell individual trits/groups of trits. Vinh is a CPF Member who modifies lights so it is just like you or I selling a light to each other that has a trit installed-perfectly ok. And the great thing about CPF is that if I happen to not be 100% correct, someone else will post a correction-one big happy family! I think Banggood used to sell the Lumintop Torpedo with your choice color trit installed but don't know if they still do...

7hns

Newly Enlightened
If you act fast, Vinh(Sky Lumen) has a "garage sale" and has the Lumintop Torpedo With Trit installed in the tail for only $25(stock light-not modified by Vinh).
To answer the second question HKE on the 'bay has an attachment that hold three trits-I don't recall if they are magnetic or attached by glue. I am writing this from ICU 3 days after spinal surgery but I am still pretty sure all the above is accurate....
Do you have a link to this garage sale

tjb

Newly Enlightened
Hope everything works out, heals properly, minimum pain, etc, Eddie!