• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TubeVN - Best Keychain Light (Must Have)

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
IE where did you buy it/ what's the original application?

From TEC Accessories (it's a P-7 suspension clip). It's used as a dangler - clip to a pocket (or belt) with clipee either inside the pocket (advisable) or outside. I got the 2 pack - the other is to a single key that I use daily.

Also finally found an original Munroe Mega Dangler. Took months to find one, avoiding the calls to get the cheap chinese knock offs on ebay.

OFRNadz.jpg

Last edited:

lumentia

Enlightened
From TEC Accessories (it's a P-7 suspension clip). It's used as a dangler - clip to a pocket (or belt) with clipee either inside the pocket (advisable) or outside. I got the 2 pack - the other is to a single key that I use daily.

Also finally found an original Munroe Mega Dangler. Took months to find one, avoiding the calls to get the cheap chinese knock offs on ebay.

OFRNadz.jpg
very nice- thanks!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Black Olive and pink in in stock. Blue will be here very soon. I think Clear will be too.

scout24

Flashaholic
I CAN'T BELIEVE NOBODY POSTED TRIT PICS YET!!! :) Let me be the first... Proof of concept- I dug in my parts box and found some Norland, and three blue trits. Full disclosure: This is NOT a TubeVn, but a regular Tube to hold me over until my warm white gets here. Three 1.5x5 trits fit no problem.

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

Ken99

Newly Enlightened
It is a must have. Light weight, well built, the stock one is inexpensive, rechargeable. The stock is bright, Vin's is extra bright. This is my favorite light because of this and it's with my keys so it's always with me when I go out. Sometimes I don't feel like carrying a AA/AAA light. The tube light is almost as bright anyway.

Rumsfield

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in getting two of these. Do you have any in stock? If so, what colors? Thanks!

Rumsfield

Newly Enlightened
10mm LED?! LOL

Vin, are you thinking of putting the 10mm LEDs in the TubeVN, or was that just a joke? Will it even fit?

Because if you are, then I'm going to hold off on buying the regular ones until I see the performance of the 10mm LEDs.