• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired UBH status update: Now ready! Photos added

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: UBH status update

ufokillerz - let's not bring that up. You have made your position abundantly clear in other threads. I am cleaning up my act, and I don't need anything slowing that process down. Thanks.

Re: claiming kits - yes, please hold off on sending payment until I have the completed kits in hand. No need to start any more concerns if things don't go as the machinist expected (he's been good in the past, so I don't think there will be problems). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Re: tracking - I use Airmail for my mailing, which does not offer a tracking service. If you want to have the package registered w/a tracking number, it adds $10.00 to the cost of the shipping. If you want this service, just add the extra into your Paypal payment and note that you have done so in the notes section. I go by the Paypal notice when filling the orders, as I may forget that there has been a seperate email for something.

Re: switches - yes, any of the E-series switches should work with the UBH.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

No tracking = remove me from the list please.

$10 extra for tracking just doesnt make it cost effective for me. UPS and FedEX arent even that big of a rapist. Somebody should have a nice talk with the canadian postal service.

Shane

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hallis, I have had excellent success with the standard method of Airmail. It generally takes 7-10 days, but sometimes it's faster. The only place I have had them lose a package was to France. The next time I sent one, it got there OK. Tracking is over-rated, it looks like, but as always, it's up to the customer.

McShawn - I will post here when the packages are ready to ship, so please keep an eye on this thread.

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Doug, are you only offering the full UBH kit?

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi, icarus - at this time, I am only offering the full kit. The spacers have cost me much more than I had originally anticpated, so I need to sell them. The machinist wants his payments, after all... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I haven't changed the prices, though - $55.00US each kit, shipped.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Doug. I'll pm you when you have them ready.

captjlw

Newly Enlightened

I want one (a kit). One not spoken for and have sent an Email to follow up this post.
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

New update: I expect to be picking up the AA tubes on Thursday, so shipping should begin next Monday. Once I have shipped the pre-orders, I will be accepting new orders - I will post here with an update on Monday evening. I am free on Tuesdays, so ordering Monday night or Tuesday morning will mean your order ships on Tuesday.

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, it's confirmed - shipping will begin Friday, and continue Monday. If you have ordered a UBH (and have not received a refund), please send me an email to confirm your current shipping address. If I have not received an email from you by Sunday night, on Monday I will ship the package to the address from the Paypal notice. I have sent an email off to everyone who has ordered, but a couple of emails bounced, so I am posting this here too.

Also, some people ordered an E2C at the same time. If I haven't sent it already, please note that in your email.

My email remains [email protected] .

Thanks for your patience, everyone.

New UBH orders will be accepted starting Monday, and shipped out quickly, now that the parts are in stock and ready to go.

cy

Flashaholic

GREAT NEWS....

late projects are the hardest to get rid of

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Doug, I had requested a refund a while back and you said you could not at the time. Rather than waiting for a refund please disregard that request. Now that the UBHs seem like they're getting close to completion, I will wait it out to receive a UBH. Thanks

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

darkzero, they are not merely almost ready, they will be shipping starting tomorrow (Friday). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for waiting this long - I know many people have just given up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, they didn't go out today, but now ALL of the pre-orders are packed, and they will be going out tomorrow (Saturday). In light of that, I will begin taking orders for UBH kits starting tomorrow, rather than waiting until Monday.

Due to a recent postal rate hike, I have to raise the prices of the full kits by $1.00, so the kits will now be $56.00US shipped to North America, and $57.00US shipped anywhere else. Sorry about that...

As usual, please send payments via Paypal to me at [email protected] . I can also accept International Money Orders, please email the same address for my mailing address.

I also have E2Cs in stock, ready to ship. They are now $31.00US each, shipped.