• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

V54 Monthly Giveaway

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't enter so I'll do the drawing this time.

fa5f049a06e32c4e88e3789731d40846.jpg

Last edited:

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Greatness Of Ronaldinho!
The most talented Footballplayer ever ! :thumbsup:

4:06 Maradona!!!

This post seems the closest from what I can tell if someone wants to confirm winner.

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
No surprise here--the random number turns out to be 37 again. 37 is *always* the random number.

Of course, this time they had to add on another 711 as a weighting factor. But that's not the random part.

Congrats, Kozy!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
How many giveaways have you won on cpf now kozy? Amazing, congratulations again!

Last edited:

Kozy

Enlightened
Thanks to everyone and thanks to Vinh . I can't believe it.
i am very lucky :buddies:

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Way to go, Kozy! Great vid, too. I enjoyed it so much, that I watched a bunch more in the same vein.

Thanks, Vinh, for another generous giveaway!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
New Giveaway ;-)

Tell us one of your life biggest regret & one thing you sure glad you did!

Start Date: Now
End Date: Valentine's Day 2016

Archangel72

Newly Enlightened
V54 Monthly Giveaway

Prize: TBD I will find something :)

What to post: Tell us one of your life biggest regret & one thing you sure glad you did!

Pick a number from 1-5400

Each post is one entry
Max of 3 entry per person
You can not win more than once in row
You can also play and not participate in the drawing
Anyone can play
Keep content PG-13
You cover International Shipping
Free shipping USA
I reserve the right to change rules and prize anytime I want
I have full control over the giveaway

Start Date: Now
End Date: Valentine's Day 2016

Biggest regret, Very easy I was too uneasy and nervous to go see my Grandmother Dot after she had a stroke and was in the hospital. I never went to tell her how much I loved her and how she was the one that instilled my love of the outdoors, fishing and even hunting. I never got to say goodbye.. =(

Biggest thing I am glad I did, Stuck myself out on the internet on christian mingle. I am married to the woman I love and will love til the end of time. Met her online on that website. She is incredible, Beautiful, Smart ( Valedictorian of her High School, College and also Law School ), She loves to shoot, Shes incredibly kind and loving ( She married me after all LOL )

# 1010 Our Wedding date 10-10-15

WOW... How to make someone go thru the biggest range of emotion in one post LOL

Last edited:

Archangel72

Newly Enlightened
2nd Entry

# 1015 Heh the other combination of the Wedding Day

Regret This story comes out when my brother wants to make me feel like crap in front of a bunch of people... As the story goes I went on this class trip ( R.O.P.E.S ) course in High School the trip was awesome and rather than get a ride home when I got back I decide to walk home ( mile and a half no biggie ) well during the trip I was envisioning how I was going to tell the story of the camping trip. I get home and my little brother ( Im 18 hes 9 comes running up to me excited to see me with his football he's immediately asking "How was it? what did you do?" etc etc etc a mile a minute cause well he's my little brother and hes young. I asked for his football as he had just blown my thoughts and plans out of the water and as I was frustrated I threw his football over the house and garage into the back yard in frustration and yelled at him.. Yeah I still hang my head at that story.. What a jerk I was.. I have apologized at least 2 times a year since then and I'm 43 now... Wish I could have that one back.

Thing I'm glad I did. Take that R.O.P.E.S. course it taught me a lot about myself and things I can handle and can't, how to handle team things and where I fit in in a team, what I am better at doing and what I can not handle etc.

Last edited:

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best thing I ever did: married my wife, thirty years ago yesterday. Have stayed true to her through good times and bad.

Biggest regret: was impatient and short-tempered with my kids when they were little. They are beautiful young adults now, and I'm proud of them. But I wish I could go back in time and be more forgiving, less demanding, less of a bully and a tyrant. Starting out in a new career and starting a new family at the same time is such a double-whammy; for the one you have to be cut-throat, relentless, perfectionist, always pushing. For the other you should be...the opposite of all that.

I can't go back in time. But I try to let my kids know now how much I love them. And if they ever have kids of their own--and I hope they will some day--then maybe their old grandpa can be that kinder, gentler figure who always has time for them, even when their parents don't.

[edited to remove number--I'm going to sit this month out.]

Last edited:

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if it's the BIGGEST regret...but signing with RCA records in the early 2000s ended up going very poorly for my old psychedelic garage band and even came close to ruining a few member's lives.
Everything is cool and most of us still play music but dreams were smashed and much hard work was for naught after Bob Jameson stepped down and Mr. Clive Davis took over and everything was directed towards American Idol type entertainment.

Anyways, my best move was and is still to continue beating my head against the wall and continue dedicating my life to making more music - u never know where your albums will end up and who's lives they will touch.
I've met many unlikely fans from all over the globe who've made it all worthwhile.

I'll do #0007 even tho I'm not much of a gambler haha.

jfong

Newly Enlightened
Biggest regret: thinking I have to leave people behind to "mature" into different phases in life
Glad I did: got over myself and just jumped back into things, like flashlights!

Dubripper

Newly Enlightened
Regret- not trying harder in school, to better my appearance academically.
Glad- I'm happy I took my life in the direction I have. Loving a simple life on the farm #2666

Last edited:

uofaengr

Enlightened

Double edged sword here.

A regret: Not taking the junior college route to play a sport I excelled in instead of trying a lesser known 4 year. No telling where I could've ended up.

Glad I did: Give up my athletic career and a degree I had no interest in to pursue engineering and now have a stable career.

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quite a few academic regrets....

I'm so stoked that I didn't waste time & $ on college hhahaa ;)

I guess I'll have to put that as something I'm happy I did/didn't do with my 2nd entry here.

My regret being that I've never risen to the level of surfer that my father was - he's always been such an inspiration for me & was a world class surfer back in the day tho he never competed.

I'll try #1975

Kozy

Enlightened
fortunately I did not have to say bigest regret
I stay out of this round...
received the surprise light R16vn Pocket rocket:party:
Vinh,thank you again for the opportunity!
good luck to everyone:buddies: