Valiant Concepts 2xAA Twisty ~ oldie but a very goodie

timbo114

Enlightened
Who has a Valiant Concepts 2xAA Twisty body tube available?

I had one in 2010 ...don't remember selling it ..but cannot locate it.

* pic borrowed for reference ..
1637197601407.png

Last edited:

bleagh

Newly Enlightened
I have one of these. But the LED module for it no longer works....

bleagh

Newly Enlightened
I got a Malkoff Valiant Little Twisty 2xAA and a M31W back in 2011.
The M31W led module quit working a couple years ago, not sure why.

I packed it away (along with a few other flashlights) when I moved.
I had two flashlights that I used, left the rest packed away. But one of the two also quit working. So I unpacked my other flashlights.

Currently the Little Twisty has a M60F module in it. But it's not very bright with eneloops, so I don't use it.

Truthfully I haven't given too much thought about what to do with it...
Though I do have several flashlights that could use a better home (including: Malkoff Valiant Little Twisty 2xAA, Peak Vesuvius Brass, Peak Vesuvius HA, ZebraLight SC53Fc).

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
Thanks for all of the messages... I think I am realizing I am asking the wolves what a fair price for a lamb is. 😄

I used to be way into lights back in the day and have to dig through and see what I have (about five dozen Malkoff drop-ins in various MD and SF hosts). Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
eB has changed since the old days and I don't mean for the better. They no longer use PayPal for seller payouts. eB handles everything in house now. Their "take" is over 13% of entire sales, and that includes taking 13% of shipping cost that comes directly out of your pocket.

You'd be better off (less cash loss) selling here on CPF marketplace to the hungry wolves.

Btw, I sent no pm's to Fresh Eddie..

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for all of the messages... I think I am realizing I am asking the wolves what a fair price for a lamb is. 😄

I used to be way into lights back in the day and have to dig through and see what I have (about five dozen Malkoff drop-ins in various MD and SF hosts). Thanks for your help.

I just got the tracking number.
I'll let you know when all the items are received. 😂

I must add since @knucklegary did.... I sent no pm's to Fresh Eddie.

Last edited: