Very difficult NOT to love AAA's these days.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
ITP A3E0S in stainless steel in my my favorite EDC. I wanted to give some away as a gift but it seems they do not make them anymore. I see a Titanium version but SS if fine for gifts. Does anyone know why they stopped making them or where I can get them?

Great idea, I LOVE gifts :party:

Pontiaker

Enlightened
Just picked up the new LED Lenser P3 AFS P and it just blows me away. Never been a fan of the Lenser lights but this damn this is so bright, brighter longer throwing spot than any of my other AAA lights and it does it with a single Alkaline battery! Its brighter than any of my AAA lights running the 10440 too! Just wish it had a low mode. If you like small super bright pocket power house type EDC lights dont pass this one up. Almost forgot, its under $30 too!
Matt

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pocketed the LF2XT today, but looking forward to the Ti DGQ II.....Hopefully it shows up soon.

c6e4d794-90ab-f772.jpg

borealis

Newly Enlightened
DSC_1730.jpg

Page 4 Picture Recap. Tim, your thread has me L@@King at my piggy bank......and piggy has a scared look on his face. :eek:

~ Chance
Wow. Now my piggy is scared. Could someone indulge a noob and name these lights? Here's what I've got, please append or correct:
Thrunite TiKey| Peak Eiger 10180 SS | La Petite Killer| Drake | MiX5 | Wee | Streamlight Nano | TiFly | 38DD | 40DD
(thanks bla2000 and HKJ)

Last edited:

HKJ

Flashaholic
Wow. Now my piggy is scared. Could someone indulge a noob and name these lights? Here's what I've got, please append or correct:
? | Peak Eiger 10180 SS | La Petite Killer | Aeon AlTin | MiX5 | Wee | ?Streamlight Nano? | ? | 38DD | 40DD.

Thrunite TiKey| Peak Eiger 10180 SS | La Petite Killer | Drake | MiX5 | Wee | Streamlight Nano | TiFly | 38DD | 40DD.

A few more small lights:
DSC_8864.jpg

Shiny AAA (Steel or titanium):
DSC_9588.jpg

HKJ

Flashaholic
I just got some new DQG II lights in titanium, they are number 4 and 5. The reason number 5 tilts is due to the magnet in the tail.
The Bronte is supposed to be stainless steel.

DSC_2696.jpg

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I EDC my Thrunite Ti. 60 lumens with a brilliant white floody beam, took the belt clip off my Streamlight 2xAAA and now it's PERFECT!

Plus the 0.04 lumen firefly is perfect for getting ready for bed without disturbing the wife when I'm up late working in my garage or something.

1xAAA FTW!

borealis

Newly Enlightened
Thrunite TiKey| Peak Eiger 10180 SS | La Petite Killer | Drake | MiX5 | Wee | Streamlight Nano | TiFly | 38DD | 40DD
Thanks! I was close :)

I'm a big fan of your reviews (and just now I realized had I looked at your small lights review I would have seen all the missing names)...

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
The newest addition, Ti DGQ II...

c6e4d64b-1405-9ea7.jpg

You're keychain is the exact opposite of mine. I have many, many more keys(many of which are no longer in use, and I dont even remember what the h*ll they were for anyway at this point). That and although I now have 2 AAA lights(Preon 2 and Thrunite AAA), neither of them is connected to my keychain. I just dont have the room, what with all the unnecessary keys taking up the space.....

Now that I look at it, I just realized I have a key for a car I haven't owned for about 6 years! Not to mention some pad lock keys that fit padlocks lost since 2004!

Yep, my keychain is one area in life where my organizational skills are pretty much non-existent.....

But yeah, I do like the AAA lights. I just got my 1st one the FourSevens Preon 2 just 3 days ago, and the Thrunite one yesterday, and both are pretty impressive for their size and battery power. They dont have the battery life, but I am using my Tenergy Centura AAA LSD batteries to fill them, making their power very cheap anyway.

jaycyu

Enlightened
I recently unboxed an AAA flashlight. The output impressed me for a such a small light, and the clicky feels right. I wish I got silver like these instead of lipstick red though, since the paint is getting chip off.