Weaponlight Collection

seattlite

Enlightened
Resized:

IMG_8665_DPP_800.jpg

IMG_8659_DPP_800.jpg

Your images are too large and have been replaced with links Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really love all these pics!!!

So I have a surefire collection and is the XM07 all I need so far as the gun switches go? I'm not talking about mounting solutions yet....

And how does the XM07 "system disable" feature work?

The XM07 will work with 6P and 9P bodies right?

seattlite

Enlightened
I really love all these pics!!!

So I have a surefire collection and is the XM07 all I need so far as the gun switches go? I'm not talking about mounting solutions yet....

And how does the XM07 "system disable" feature work?

The XM07 will work with 6P and 9P bodies right?

The XM07 will work with P-Series bodies.

There is only clicky button on the XM07. I'm thinking that the system disable is like other tailcaps..twist the tailcap to disable.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
The XM07 will work with P-Series bodies.

There is only clicky button on the XM07. I'm thinking that the system disable is like other tailcaps..twist the tailcap to disable.

Gotcha, thanks man! So it's only got the click function? Why do they show the remote pressure cable then? :(

seattlite

Enlightened
Got me a X300U....if you want a really bright weaponlight...the X300U is THE light. I'm thinking its more suited for a carbine than a pistol...but it fits the Sig Scorpion really well. I did have to do a little bit of filing on the U-Adapter to get it to fit on the Sig Scorpion rails:
IMG_8698_DPP.jpg

Family shot with the other X-series lights:
IMG_8704_DPP.jpg

Last edited:

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I started making this on the lathe yesterday and finished it this morning.

e08f0e2492c9ed59240b9981215c863e.jpg

The drop-in is pressed into the body with firm hand pressure, no wrapping needed for thermal transfer.

70a2612ff269837ff573776d2a0ce087.jpg

It has a Nitrolon Z44 bezel from a G3 and a Solarforce tail cap because I wanted a reverse-clicky on this light.

MIKES250R

Enlightened
Ahhh bummer, this is the end of this thread! I really liked this one! Money,money money...

seattlite

Enlightened
I am Jealous of your Tavor. No can have in NY.

There are some NY Group Buy folks in the Bullpup Forum...not sure how they are able to own in in NY...but there is a thread for NY Group Buy folks. Also, your Shot Show video(I think it was your video...apologies if it was not) of the 9mm Tavor made go out and get the 9mm conversion.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah that was my video. Tavor had to have been purchased before the Cuomo Safe Act BS. I can get a Tavor but it has to stay outside of NY state.

seattlite

Enlightened
I REALLY like the Inforce APL. One cell, about 200L, thin, push button activation.

Last edited:

Teh

Newly Enlightened
The APL is indeed a pleasent little light, its super light weight, compact 1 cell, high lumen rating for such a tiny package. Good beam pattern too. Not too hot with enough spill (perfect compromise). Good activation method with usable half sec momentary on (digital switch, light press is constant on). I can tell they did their homework with this light.
This is my first Inforce purchase and I am impressed. Did I mention it is super light?

2whpi82.jpg

ua5iu.jpg

Last edited: