Weaponlight Collection

seattlite

Enlightened
IMG_0068.jpg

VERY NICE!! Lights are cool also..especially the OD Scout and M951...you paint those yourself?

Last edited:

Agile54

Newly Enlightened
Solscud nice combo, Strider & Grock, my training partner runs a 21, is that the new FDE?

I don't want to veer this thread off topic but shoot that 21 Solscud as you will in all likelihood need the Apex Tact. FRE-G extractor unless you like rds. bounced off your melon, ask me how I know?

Last edited:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Solscud nice combo, Strider & Grock, my training partner runs a 21, is that the new FDE as it appears?

Yep. I had a hard time finding one online last couple weeks. Scored this one at Cabela's. Now Glock Meister has it instock. But at least I paid $10 cheaper for mine haha.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im not sure. But all the pictures he is interested in, are of my Vampire Scoutlight mounted to my firearms. So maybe he is coming up with a new IR weapon light? I have no basis of this other than the connection that all the pictures he wants have. Aside from being firearms and surefire.

If he does, I would be curious how it compares to the Inforce WML.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im not sure. But all the pictures he is interested in, are of my Vampire Scoutlight mounted to my firearms. So maybe he is coming up with a new IR weapon light? I have no basis of this other than the connection that all the pictures he wants have. Aside from being firearms and surefire.

Please keep us posted, especially if you get a website address for his new project.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

It's PK. Even his bad ideas make for excellent creations. :)

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
very nice to know PK is still checking up on CPF! :bow:
and that he is still in the flashlight industry.

i need to get me some weapons, cause i want to buy more surefires :grin2:

HaileStorm

Enlightened
My weapon lights :). I've yet to buy a streamlight. My current fave is the Predator xp-g2.
2900079b6c036ce9c4153110aa2bb425.jpg

Latest posts