What are you listening to? Volume 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW! That's really cool...how did you wind up getting in touch with him?

And I wish I could have seen SRV...he came to town, but I had to work and couldn't go and he died shortly after that. Broke my heart. :sigh:

Capolini

Banned
WOW! That's really cool...how did you wind up getting in touch with him?

And I wish I could have seen SRV...he came to town, but I had to work and couldn't go and he died shortly after that. Broke my heart. :sigh:

Short version: I called him on the phone and I think he liked me! We talked about every day life and I did not mention Jimi too much,actually hardly ever.

I was visiting the University of Washington and on vacation w/ my Dad. His number was in the Seattle phone book and I called him a few months after I got home!:thumbsup:

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Short version: I called him on the phone and I think he liked me! We talked about every day life and I did not mention Jimi too much,actually hardly ever.

I was visiting the University of Washington and on vacation w/ my Dad. His number was in the Seattle phone book and I called him a few months after I got home!:thumbsup:
That is way cool!

Capolini

Banned
That is way cool!

Thanks,sure was. Just a little further elaboration. I have two older brothers so I got "EXPERIENCED" at a young age! My oldest brother is now in his 60's.

My second oldest brother[I'm #3] saw Jimi on 4.12.1969 at the Spectrum in Philadelphia. His friends dad took both of them. They were 12 years old! They took these Two amazing pics[I will NEVER post on internet!] of Jimi on stage and walking to the stage.

Because of all this I was listening to Hendrix when I was 10/11 years old!

Fast forward almost 30 years and I met his awesome Dad,,,,,,Al!

Zardiw

Newly Enlightened
Miss the Misery by Halestorm.

Never get tired of listening to it...over and over and over.........z

Status
Not open for further replies.