What do you EDC in your pockets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
My EDC has changed. I have a Geber Air Ranger folding pocket knife. Brinkman Maxfire LX w BUG 3w led module in my Maxpedition Fatboy, my Aleph 1 w Vital-Gear FB2 body in my right front pocket. Samsung A840 phone in my Fatboy, On my keys Fox 40 mini whistle, ASP Key Defender OC Spray car key, house key, mailbox key, locker key for work. Small first aid kit in Fatboy, SC1 w spare Cr123 batteries. SF 6P w Cabela's Mini Turbo head, Gerber Covert Knife, Minox 8x11 Model BL camera in leather case.

Last edited:

cyberspyder

Enlightened
here:

dscf1900ml1.jpg

-motorola ROKR
-el cheapo knife
-SAK tourist
-Inova X1
-keys
-survival kit
*NO GUNS IN CANADA:awman:*

dscf1904cn4.jpg

-tin foil
-duct tape
-pulsar knockoff
-no.22 scapel blade (has a belly unlike other blades, small, yet useful)
-pencil and paper
-fresnel lens
-waterproof matches
-OXO
-sewing kit
-pills
-P 38 can opener (amazingly useful)
-wire
-straw for drinking from puddles
-safety pins
-nylon threa
-fishing kit (hooks, line and sinkers)
-money

carried this since my boy scout days, never know if you'll need it "Be Prepared" :)

Brendan

robertrock

Newly Enlightened
This is the minimum that I carry daily:

Arc-AAA
Modded Leatherman Micra
Folding scissors
2GB USB drive
Telescoping space pen
HDC B42XR
REI whistle
Photon light
Keys, Wallet, checkbook
Blackberry 8700
Spyderco Dragonfly or Native

robert

redskins38

Newly Enlightened
I know this is a stuped question but im not very educated yet. What does EDC stand for? i know what it is but i was just wondering what it stood for.

Gatsby

Enlightened
I appear to be a minimalist around here. I'll try to take a picture later, but:

* Treo 650 in a Rhinoskin aluminum case

* Coach card case with credit cards, license

* Small silver money clip with a few bucks (I don't like having a lot of cash on hand)

* HDS EDC B42XRGT

* Leather card case with work security pass (I don't like having my name and where I work hanging on my belt for all to see) that stays at home on non work days.

* Kershaw Chive (that's today, some days it is a carbon fiber CRKT M-16)

I carry a briefcase every day so some things I might otherwise have on me reside in my briefcase. Car keys are attached to an inside pocket with a carabiner. I usually have my Streamlight Strion in there. A Swiss Army soldier and a Leatherman C4 Juice also are in pockets, and a 1 gig USB drive.

NaturalMystic

Newly Enlightened
Here's my pocket EDC....My Maxpedition Keyper fits perfectly through the plastic loop at the top of my Fenix P1 holster so I loop it through and then pass my belt through the Keyper. Works great because it takes up less space on the belt by having the holster on top of the Keyper instead of beside it.
I also currently EDC a pair of Oakley Square Wire 2 Spring Hinge shades.
In my bag I EDC a Motorola HS850 Bluetooth headset, Civictor V1, Spyderco Dragonfly, Victorinox Midnite ManagerII, Leatherman Squirt P4, Palm Tungsten E, Apacer HandySteno 1Gb USB thumb drive, the Canon SD700is (used to take this picture), an extra battery and two 2Gb Sandisk Ultra II SD cards.
51573529523_4118.jpg

Last edited:

bubbacatfish

Enlightened
NaturalMystic said:
Here's my pocket EDC....My Maxpedition Keyper fits perfectly through the plastic loop at the top of my Fenix P1 holster so I loop it through and then pass my belt through the Keyper. Works great because it takes up less space on the belt by having the holster on top of the Keyper instead of beside it.

I've wanted one of those Keypers for awhile now & your double use of it is a great idea! I have to get one, thanks neighbour!!

NaturalMystic

Newly Enlightened
"Hey" back at ya bubbacatfish! Where is the Hammer, Ontario? As for the Keyper and P1 combo, it works great for me because I was starting to get too much stuff on my belt. On my left hip I keep my cell phone and on my right hip/back pocket I have the Keyper/P1 so the keys fit in my back pocket, then beside that I have my SAK Cybertool41 in it's holster. When I'm walking with my Canon then I sometimes put that beside the SAK. I look like Batman with his utility belt and it starts to feel/look a little geeky! ALl I need now is a pocket protector.:laughing:

KDOG3 said:
Is that Mini Griptilian a plain edge? I couldn't find one, I got the satin sheapsfoot instead.
Hey KDOG, it's the Mini Grip combo blade shown below. I got it from Steven at Tactical Supply at a great price with his 30% discount sale.
Below that is a shot of some of my other blades, combo, plain and fully serrated. The stainless steel handled one at the top is about 23 years old. My uncle gave it to me years ago and I never used it.
12676204586_4118.jpg
02509562507_4118.jpg

Last edited:

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I posted a pic in another EDC thread, somewhere, but since 1) I can't find that thread and 2) my EDC has changed somewhat, I feel okay posting here.

1. Gladius
2. M10 (wide, low) in P1 holster
3. P1
4. SAK Classic
5. Swiss-Tech Utili-Key (a lifesaver!)
6. Master Cutlery Shane Sloan Delta Folder
7. Sony/Ericsson Z500a
8. Plastic bag (I have a puppy)
9. Auto Card Manager

zulu45

Enlightened
My new EDC.
EDC.jpg

1. Fenix P1
2. SanDisk 2.0gb Cruzer
3. Motorola SLVR L7
4. Mini MagLED 2AA
5. Keys with remote
6. Keys on lanyard (So I don't lock myself out. :D)
7. Seiko SLL086
8. Wallet
9. Leatherman Wave
10. Benchmade 707s Sequel
11. Buck TacLite 885
11. Blackwater Gear/Benchmade 4140 Noryl Folder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.