What do you keep next to your bed?

SuPpAvIlLiN

Enlightened
Jeff Hanko EX10. Always set the lumens to low low before going to bed. And the 24 trits helps me find the light in the dark.

Ditto, even the amount of trits. I have the D-10 though. add a Glock 26 with Fiberoptic Trit sights.

Last edited:

Gollum.

Newly Enlightened
on a small island in the middle of a lake
Nothing wrong with having a budget light by your bedside, especially one that seems to have good reviews. Oh, and I see you are fairly new here.......:welcome:
thanks man, the uniquefire is almost always on the low setting about 8 lumens a little bright for at night, hoping to get a 4sevens AA mini for moon light mode and a smaller size.

Harleyuki

Newly Enlightened
Next to my bed are my slippers, the cell phone, my car keys (can hit the car alarm if I have my wits about me). Under my pillow is my Olight M20SX Warrior all ready to give a 500lm strobe to whatever gets too close for comfort. I will have to close my eyes when this is done, want to keep my night vision. My Olight has the crenulated bezel, if it's not used as an aggressive tool, it will certainly break a nearby window!

somnambulated

Newly Enlightened
For music listening. As for illumination either a SF-A2 or energizer night strike. Both lights have red lighting that I prefer late at night
img0404s.jpg

img0406e.jpg

NICE setup. Those headphones, man...

• Mobile post

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Hmmm...Right now...my cell, my girls cell, both of our edc folders, a 6v haiku, a mcg pd, an australian Shepard, a pit bull, and a 45acp kimber. O yeah and a bottle of water.

balticvid

Newly Enlightened
My Surefire LT1 LumaMax. The low light for me seeing in the dark. And the other setting for a brighter look.
In the drawer below are a Surefire Digital R2 Ultra set on bright and an old L1 Digital LumaMax.
Not far from them is a 9mm, to make noise on New Years eve.

Last edited:

NimRock

Newly Enlightened
SWM V11R for me, I like being able to turn it right down to super low before I turn it on if the Mrs is asleep, and up to max for bump in the night use if needed.

ugrey

Enlightened
Surefire M6, and my old SF G2 with an LED drop in, and my old Fenix P2D. S&W 5906 with night sights and a factory 20 round magazine. M1 .30 Carbine in corner.

HaileStorm

Enlightened
My Romisen rc-t602 or my Klarus xt11 and my trusty Springfield xdm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Fenix TK15 for anything inside of the house and a Thrunite Catapult V3 XM-L in case I need to go outdoors or catch a license plate from 50 yards with binoculars. The Catapult was actually very effective at catching a license plate at 40 yards through a window.

Last edited:

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Right now there's a TK60, TK40, Quark 123 Tactical, Quark AA2 Regular (neutral), 3D Maglite with Malkoff XP-G dropin, Malkoff MD2, LD20, E21, EO5, EO1 and an Electrolumens Decree XP-G.

All are within arms reach while lying in bed.

pwhite87

Newly Enlightened
I keep a 3D Mag-Lite, a Fenix TK41 and a Klarus XT11 all within arms reach of where I sleep. It's just so comforting having such light and security so close to where we sleep. Isnt it?

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last night we had a brief power outage. Enough to knock out the clocks. Turned on my HDS rotary set to low, perfect light for resetting the clock without blinding me or my wife.

djdawg

Enlightened
I keep an SF E-2L outdoorsman next to my bed , works for me.
I have mostly Surefires , but after coming here Iam finding more possibility's :( LOL

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Considering I have a cupboard in the wall full of flashlights next to my bed... I could list a lot.. :laughing: But the main bump in the night duty light is currently an M6 with an MN21. I used to be happy with something running a P91, but these days I just gotta have that MN21 for the extra throw and output. My EDC light usually lays on the night stand next to all the other EDC crap I carry around all day. And in a dresser drawer I have a Surefire E1 with a twisty tailcap and a red gen 2 KL1 head for use if I'm concerned about keeping my night vision.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a file cabinet right beside my bed, here is the side of it. A Gen6 L1 with Gen5 red head, dead cell, water bottle diffuer and 2 way clip.

If the low red isn't enough for a task I reach around to the open front shelf on it and pick something more usable.

And then there's the wall next to it. :shrug:

Latest posts