What is wrong with my Nitecore Infinity Defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDGETAC

Newly Enlightened
I purchased the Nitecore Infinity Defender in the beginning. I got it and it really didn't work well. Kind of went back and forth from the the strobe to high and a not so high. I thought there would be a great range of brightness. I have followed the instructions and I just can't seem to get it to work like it should. I finally put it away and recently picked it up again to try it again and get the same results. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hi Dadof6,

Please refer to your PM about your light issue, thank you!

Best Regards,
EDGE TAC

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dear gents, allow me (an American citizen) to apologize for the poor behavior of some of my peers.

I love the United States of America. I personally think it's the greatest place to live in the world.

However, I have likved in Europe and Asia during brief work stints as well, and I am constantly amazed at the vibrance and variety of cultures and life outside of America.

Many Americans don't get the chance to live / travel outside of our borders, so they have literally no exposure or appreciation for other cultures. So forgive them for their ignorance.

I think diversity is fantastic, and am very glad CPF is such an internationally diverse forum. We Americans have a lot to learn from many other cultures, and we also have a lot to offer.

Peace and prosperity, my friends.

DM51

Flashaholic
Despite advisements given, members have persisted in taking this thread off topic and referring unnecessarily to a matter which has been dealt with, so I'm closing it now.

Dadof6, I suggest you deal with this issue by PM with EDGETAC, as suggested in post #41 above.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts