What is your Emergency light?

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow!

Cree-equipped PAR36 sealed-beam bulbs!

Where have you seen these? Please post a link.

No, I think he is telling me to invent one. No such thing sadly "that I know of". We can dream, can't we:D. I'd give $75:broke: for a multilevel R2 though in a Par36 package. Say 4.75 to 13 volts. With different outputs. Now that would be cazy:devil::eek::thumbsup:! Though it would have to take advantage of the large reflector / be water proof.

Bobpuvel

Enlightened
I would usually use my NiteCore EX10 for an emergency. But then again it all depends on how SERIOUS of an emergency it is. I might just have to go with whatever I have closest to me... hopefully not any that are out of batts:whistle:...

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me.. its a Lightwave 4000. Fairly bright,durable,and can run on the same set of D batteries for weeks on end. They're getting quite rare now,but if you find one..don't let it slip away!!

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
My EDC light combo is:

Arc LS -flupic adapted, modded by CPF member Darkzero. The excellent heatsinking and flupic settings allow for user adjustable, very low outputs and long runtime. A bright wall of light on high. It's already survived a shameful amount of abuse.

Photon Proton Pro - long running, with a night vision preserving red. A good amount of throw for it's size. Common battery. IMO, one of the more under appreciated lights on CPF.

At home, its a few:

Eternalight X-Ray
UKE 2L w/ original eLed
Splash-lite Led
Uke 2AAA eLED
Fenix LOD RB80
Various D cell Lanterns
SF A2
SF 9P

MWClint

Enlightened
my emergency light is a 6D P7 M@g, OP reflector, UCL, Der Wichtel regulator + D2DIM and h22a p7 heatsink.

6 accupower lsd 10,000mah D's for it, will be here tomorrow.
massive p7 runtime w/D2dim on low. (or high for that matter :crackup:)

and of course..good for :twak: too