What kind of light do you want for Christmas?

lukevsdarth

Newly Enlightened
:DIm thinking maybe my wife will see this and buy me a good Q5 or R2 Fenix AA. Instead of buying me useless stuff like clothes every year..j/k

FENIX-LD10

[hotlinked image removed - DM51]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryanrpm

Enlightened
Well, all I had to do was send my wife a link by email and she got it for me.

Eagle8W-2200-1-300x165.jpg

This is the Eagle 8W. Turbo mode is over 300 lumens.

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
The Serv-Light: a 450 lumen waterproof caving headlamp with 2 P7's and a P4

Santa's elves are custom building it for me as we speak. . . .

Frontview-2.jpg

Zatoichi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I already got myself a TK10 for Christmas, but I've also placed a last minute order for a second Solarforce L2 (R2). I'll save that for Christmas day. :)

rockz4532

Enlightened
The good news: i got an LD01 for christmas. :D
The bad news: i'm leaving to Mexico today, and it hasnt arrived yet. :(

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a LD01 SS ready for the wife to wrap up, and a Zebralight H60 on the way. Hopefully it will get here in time.

Jeffa

Newly Enlightened
I have purchased several lights in a realitively short period but due to every other light that it has been compared to it still seems to outperfrom them. So I purchased one of 4Sevens Raidfire Spears. I realize that it does not have the smooth reflector but I could not help myself.

You guys are killing me and so will my wife. :crazy:

Now I just need to figure out which DBS V2 version I want and I may be able to sneak it in under the radar.

It is better to ask forgivness than permission. :D

David From NC

Newly Enlightened
I bought myself a Fenix TK11. WOW, what a thrower with the smooth reflector! :eek: It's almost TOO good a thrower though...maybe it'll end up a weapon light on my M4!

I'm waiting on a TK10 with a textured reflector...maybe next week!

As to a gift, I just ordered two Romisen RCT5 4x Crees today from Battery Junction. These are my wife's "gift" to me. I HOPE I'm not disappointed... :broke:

I know I am DONE with incan's! I bought an Ultrafire WF500 a couple years ago, and blew two bulbs (unless it's something else this last time) in about 2 months. Last week, I blew the bulb in a TL3 I have mounted on my patrol rifle while on the range. This week, I was at one of my local stores that carry such things, and bought a second TL3, and got it home and put batteries in it and IT BLEW THE BULB!

I have TERRIBLE luck!

I hope the Romisen doesn't let me down-I wanted great output, tailcap switch, and CR123 use (I have a good source on them for next to nothing:twothumbs ). I looked at the Ultrafires (even the 18650s since I have some left from the Ultrafire experience) and the Solarforce T700, and THAT was aTOUGH call! :mecry:

I finally went with the Romisens because I could get TWO for the price of one T700 (well almost).

*FINGERS CROSSED*

Jeffa

Newly Enlightened
I just purchased the mount and pressure switch for my M20 Warrior. I hope I do not regret not putting a Surefire or Pentagon on my rifle instead.

By the way David from NC :welcome:

madi05

Enlightened
well i got my wife to get me a jetbeam III military for christmas and im awaiting it ,, and i want now and im torn either a LF3xt or a LF2xt , just cant make my mind up yet, lol

madi05

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
None for me, I am pretty well set for lights for the foreseeable future. I will probably get a green covert Photon some time in the near future though. I do however have a custom watch on the way...

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will get several lights, other family members (non-flashaholics) will get some lights too.

For me it's be an LD01ss, a PD20, a T10C2 and an E3P.

For the family it'll be P1Ds, for my wife an LD01ss.

You have to buy for christmas... :devil:

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been trying (key work is trying) to get a malkoff 3D maglite mod, but as everyone knows, those are pretty hard to get.

kenk

Newly Enlightened
I recently bought myself a Fenix TK10 for Christmas. Yeah!!

Today I read the reviews on the new Princeton Tec Rebel EOS. That forced me to puchase one of those. I really REALLY like the EOS, but have always felt is was just a tad too spotish. It looks like the new Rebel version will be real nice.

It will be a very bright new year!

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an LF3XT on the way as a slightly belated birthday/christmas present for myself.:sssh:

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened
I went on a tear recently but if I had to choose one, I would want the Zebralight H60. ...I haven't been keeping up with it to see if it has started shipping yet though.

I might have to wait until at least January before buying it b/c I bought the following in Dec: DBS V2 5A, Dereelight C2H, and Olight Ti Infinitum. Not to mention buying a couple AW batteries (black label and IMR's) with the WF charger.

sawlight

Enlightened
I guess I have lost it. I am pretty happy for now. My 9P with the LF HO makes me smile;)
My 120P, while I wouldn't mind a RA clikie, is still in my pocket everyday, and does everything I could have asked and more. A little truer color maybe?
And my Fenix EO1, if it wasn't so blue, but other than that they work as they should, and do about anything I have come across so far.
An M4 to play with would be cool, but I don't think it would blow me away like I hope after the deal on the 9P.