What lights are you gifting this Christmas?

Toolboxkid

Enlightened
Armytek wizards for everyone! They are so handy, should turn a few into flashaholics.

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

torchsarecool

Enlightened
I got family some true utility keyring lights. Really cheap only cost £1.69 but having tested one I am impressed with them so I won't look like too much of a tight git. My eldest lad is getting a nitecore ea45s with filter kits.

facepalm69

Newly Enlightened
A Olight S1 Baton with a AW RCR123 protected cell for my dad. ��

Last edited:

Dr. Tweedbucket

Enlightened
I usually give away Fenix E01s. They are pretty robust, makes a nice keychain light ( and hopefully the recipient remembers me ) :) and not too expensive.
... those are stocking stuffers.

I have some Fenix E20 2015 lights I'm giving as gifts.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
CL20 for one uncle who has lots of lights, mostly fenix and PT but no lanterns. He is always eyeing out my CL25R when camping but is strictly a AA/AAA user. Another Fenix, an E12 for my second uncle who owns some showerhead lights and is too cheap to buy a good light though knows he needs one.

Anthon01

Newly Enlightened
Olight S15r, I like it but I have too many flashlights now and I have to do something about it

freeride21a

Newly Enlightened
Two Olight S15's, one for my sister to replace her yellow G2 incan i got her 10 years back, and one for my wifes mom's boyfriend.

Jiri

Newly Enlightened
Olight S1, Fenix E05, Fenix E05SS and NiteCore Tube's:)

and for my self?? Olight M3XS-UT, NiteCore EC4SW, Fenix BC30 :santa:

Freezer burn

Newly Enlightened
Olight M10 Maverick for my mom. She asked me for it after she used mine to find her dog over Thanksgiving at her parents place in Ohio - a good 600 miles away from our home.
Needless to say, I can't blame her. The Maverick has been my primary EDC ever since I got it in October.

Jaegerbomb

Newly Enlightened
Olight S10R II. I got 5 to give to the men in my family. Great lights, and with the battery and charging dock included, they don't have to own separate chargers or anything.

Snap!...

5 as gifts... Brother, Father, Nephew, Co-Worker and Co-Worker's Dad

VTLightSky

Newly Enlightened
My brother and dad are both getting an Olight S10R II from me, and I'm getting an Olight S1 Baton in Stainless Steel/Raw Copper from myself :twothumbs

PapaLumen

Enlightened
Fenix LD09 for my nephew. Had a quick look at it and I actually quite like it. Needed something that could run primaries as he's only 12.

tjc5911

Newly Enlightened
Wife gets an Olight S30R baton and son is getting a Zebralight SC600II. Wife doesnt do well with taking batteries out to charge them so the rechargeable base of the Olight should do well