What new flashlights are you planning on getting for the new 2012 year?

IronPrayers

Newly Enlightened
I need these at least.
Nitecore EZAA R5
Nitecore D10 SP R2
Nitecore EX10
Jetbeam RRT-0 S2
Jetbeam PA01
4Sevens Quark Mini AA
4Sevens Quark Mini 123

mauiblue

Newly Enlightened
I am just ONE click from ordering The NiteCore TM11 Tiny Monster...

Want it so bad!

If I have money left when christmas is over - I will click it. :)

I'm also wanting a Tiny Monster! Need one so badly for my night security gig. Saving my green backs ever so surely. :D

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Swede74

Enlightened
I'm planning on buying my first CR123-powered flashlight, probably a small one that takes a single cell. I had my eyes on the Olight i1 EOS until I read it doesn't accept rechargeable batteries, so the search continues. Not a bad thing really, I don't mind waiting for one that has a higher output than the Olight i1. I also "need" a backup for my keychain light, currently an iTP A3 EOS upgraded. Maybe a single cell AAA light with a Cree XML if I can find one.

Some may say that when the owner of 30+ flashlights feels he has to buy a backup for a light that has worked flawlessly since he bought it, it is a sign of insanity. I say: "Come on, live a little" :) If I try to leave home without a keychain light I don't feel properly dressed.

Finally, if Zebralight releases its T3 or T5 electronic tail clicky I won't be able to resist it, even though it will put a dent in my savings towards a new computer this year.

azzid

Newly Enlightened
Waiting for a 3 x XM-L(neutral) light that uses optics/TIR and not the conventional reflector plus a multi mode driver, I want this one to a have a bit of throw and not too much flood.

If a new Deft(not EDC) would be released this year, I'd gladly get one.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) I have (2) Knurlys on order from Mac and (2) on order from Fred (Photonfanatic) a Custom Mule and a Damascus SS single rcr123 light..:party: :popcorn:...Robert.

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Robert- i posted the question in macs forum but he hasnt answered....i guess by your post he is actually taking orders for the knurlys now? On a side note...would anyone else be really interested in a knurly 18650?!

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Robert- i posted the question in macs forum but he hasnt answered....i guess by your post he is actually taking orders for the knurlys now? On a side note...would anyone else be really interested in a knurly 18650?!
I contacted Mac via PM for a Cerakoted black and a Bead blasted Ti models and was quoted a price for which i sent the paypal....Robert.

signal 13

Enlightened
I'm hoping to really cut back on spending money on lights this year.

AFTER I buy a M6LT, 5 dropins for some empty SF hosts I have sitting around, and a KX2C for a scoutlight body/tailcap I just scooped up at the MP.

That should hold me off for a while. I hope!

BIG45-70

Enlightened
For sure one of the new Surefires, which will probably be an 200 lumen EB1. I'd also like to pick up an HDS when the become available again. I also heard Fenix is coming out with a new version of the TK70 which I've been eyeing now for awhile, if it's good with alkalines that would probably be enough to get me to pull the trigger on one.