What single flashlight have you carried longest?

Afraid-of-the-dark

Newly Enlightened
I never leave home without my old ARC AAA and my Surefire E2E.

They're starting to show wear on the finish but they both still amaze with the brightness per size (cheap batteries too) for the ARC and outright brightness for the E2E.

Dare I mess with what works?

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
From 1980-85 I EDCed a series of Tekna 2xAAx222 dive lights all over the earth when I was a sailor. I went through a few of them. From the Gulf of Suez to the Amazon they never let me down.

jarobi

Enlightened
I carried a SL Stinger XT for three years w/a G2 for a backup (work). Now work is an L1 w/Inova X1 for backup. For about a year before the L1/X1, I carried a Strion and my backups varied between a Gerber Infinity Altra and a Dorcy 1AAA. I'm considering changing primary work light to a G2 w/G&P 3 watt LED & z59 depending upon how well it does with one battery when I test it later this month.

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
I carried the same mini-m%g everyday from late 1987 until 2001. The switch finally began to flicker so I used another one for two more years until I got my E2e with KL1. Carried it for 3 years until recently jumping quickly from a Nuwai 2xAAA to a Fenix L1P.