What sort of keychain do you use?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I rarely change my keys so I have found I can get many years service out of a stainless sash chain key chain. It allows the keys to lay flat and not bundle in a prickly pineapple ring.

key-clip.jpg

There's about 5 keys, a light and the electronic car door opener on this chain but out of the picture. BerkeleyPoint sold some key chains with mini clips of this type chain until the twit who made them quit making them (same jerk who got tired of bead blasting the mini-clips for no wage)

- Don

TOB9595

Enlightened
That must truly be some TWIT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
The rascal
Tom

Eric_M

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Double_A said:
Eric-

Have you had problems of the twistie opening up on it's own? I used to carry one because it is flexable compared to a split ring but I stopped because it would open on it's own.

GregR

[/ QUOTE ]

Was your's an original Twisty brand? They used to be called Mr. Twisty and came in a little plastic presentation case with a clear lid. I know there are a lot of "off brands" but I've never had a problem with an original Twisty. The ends seem to be really well machined.

Curious????

Eric

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric -

I wasn't sure it was original until you mentioned the plastic case. Yes that's how it was packaged, it wasn't cheap either about $2.50 and that was 20 years ago.

GregR

darkwater

Newly Enlightened
Carabiner with:
Van/Camry/Trailer/Bike rack keys
Arc AAA
Photon II
multi-tool or knife (when not in school)
Laser pointer

JSamilo

Newly Enlightened
Laser pointer too when not at school, huh Brian? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif
Me, I just carry my truck key/keyless entry unit and an Arc AAA on a split-ring, my house has a numeric keypad lock, so I have no need for a house key, as the unit has been reliable for 4-5 years now.

gyverpete

Enlightened
Here's mine
fafb4a88.jpg

Clockwise from top center: paperclip, laser pointer, p38 opener w/elec. tape, house key, microtech plus, utilikey, safety pin, eyeglass screwdriver, car key. All on a twist-o-flex ring. Above is a lucky's secure-a-key belt clip that the twisty clips to, and on a lanyard, a P4.

I like the twisty/belt clip setup alot. Very efficient and secure. Unclips easily when needed but has never done so accidentally. I've used it almost three years now.

mylan

Newly Enlightened
I use a Victorinox stainless steel beltclip with an stainless steel carabiner where I clip different keyrings to. One ring with housekeys and Princeton Tec Pulsar, another with workkeys and sometimes my carkeys or bikekeys.

darkwater

Newly Enlightened
Yes, jay because the *$&#en Football coach left before school was out (which I am sure is against the rules...but I digress) without dropping the pointer by. So I will have to get it from him Mon. then bring it to the game and annoy him (and a certain English teacher who dislikes L4s maybe too!) but sad for him ive got two more waiting in my closet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Brian
/rant