MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful Oris, ven
I chose a bit of color to celebrate Spring
a74bf81ea8a425cd526e983524c4f9b2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

mhpreston

Enlightened
Nice Omega! I'm back on the Garmin today. Bit of a lazy afternoon so steps are going to be rubbish

ebd6d356a44a0c481234d35d0ccd4af5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ven

Flashaholic
Is that the same watch with different reflection angles, ven?

Tell a newb about that model? :)

Its the 56 Grijon(known as the king). There are various flavours(colours etc) of the 56, this is a JDM . For a more discrete, the bb(all black) edition is cool.
Yes sometimes i take a few pics of same watch, just different angles. The 56 is a large chunk , the 2nd pic looks crazy huge on the wrist. But a distance shot puts it more in perspective. Close up pics always make the watch look larger than what it is.

Swap to the 9400
4oawNQ5l.jpg

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, ven!

Before this thread I thought digital was boring I couldn't see myself with one, much less starting a collection.

...but, you guys know...! :D

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks, ven!

Before this thread I thought digital was boring I couldn't see myself with one, much less starting a collection.

...but, you guys know...! :D

haha digital is coooooool. I love my dials and hands, but it's nice to have an alternative choice. Full on retro vibe being part of the fun. I even have a vintage Casio coming in next week. No doubt feel super small, but will see how I get on with it.

Back to Gs, there are quite a few display choices /colours to choose. Red, blue, negative etc. So lots of variety , then can buy a bezel and/or strap to make your own custom G. A watch built by yourself for well under $100 , custom made. So many choices :twothumbs

Yes they can be quite addictive , if not into Casio or G shocks the 1st buy is the hardest. Then once realise how tough, comfortable and light weight (good value to). It's stopping after that which becomes difficult .

jrgold

Enlightened
Anyone else give up on the date during the lockdown?

ac8e2d9e46f9927ac468f7ec99c45a1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ven

Flashaholic
Nope, can not do that haha. Has to be set correct, even if I am wearing it for hours. Would drive me :crazy:

ven

Flashaholic
Cheapest watch i have ever bought, a mere bargain i guess for equiv all in of $15.........Its a bit girly /dainty so i can guess who will end up, either the boss or Callum no doubt.

UefSVtkl.jpg

XZ9F8phl.jpg

MH0bjlBl.jpg

Back to chunky
cjbtGpXl.jpg

Latest posts