When did you order your HDS?

Starik1

Newly Enlightened
Well, as one who publicly questioned Henry's business practices and secretly thought everyone here a fool for blindly sending money off into what I supposed was a black hole - I must now, just as publicly, apologize. It's not that I agree with the way he runs his business, but recognizing that every man has room for improvement, and also recognizing that what is most important is that a man's heart is in the right place, I must now take my hat off to him (or rather to you Henry, if you should read this). He never abandoned ship and, amazingly, neither did the majority of you - his followers. Again, my hat's off.

Although I probably don't deserve it, I ordered an Executive 120 lumen, Hi CRI light from GoingGear and just got news that it was shipped today. I look forward to it's arrival.

Lol. You don't have to be so dramatic, but I'm glad your order finally shipped. It does take way too long. I ordered directly from HDS a couple weeks ago, and I'll count myself lucky if I get it this year. It is what it is..,

Dimitris.

Newly Enlightened
My order is one year and ten days old. Yesterday I asked Henry and he told me my Rotary would be in the next batch. Probably next week.
Yoohoooo! Next month it 'll be in Greece.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my EDC executive 120 ordered from Afternow Adventure & Tactical Supply today. HDS in my mailbox two days in a row, am I dreaming?

gravelrash

Enlightened
I walked in to GoingGear Saturday and walked out with an HCRI Clicky, my seventh HDS light.

It seems like these are starting to become available to people, like myself, who only want to order an in-stock item.

Ti²C

Newly Enlightened
I walked in to GoingGear Saturday and walked out with an HCRI Clicky, my seventh HDS light.

It seems like these are starting to become available to people, like myself, who only want to order an in-stock item.

lucky you ! i wish we had similar shops here :)

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my package from Batterystation and finished programming, sweet damn I love this light.

9776226624_ddeb501c57_c.jpg

Diablo_331

Enlightened
I order my hicri click from going gear last Wednesday and my tracking number just said that's it's arrived.

euthymic

Newly Enlightened
I order my hicri click from going gear last Wednesday and my tracking number just said that's it's arrived.
I can beat that. I ordered mine from Going Gear late Friday night/Sat morning and it made it to my house on the west coast this morning!
Regardless, I must admit that my first impression are very favorable. The build quality and feel in the hand are that of a premium product and although I will have to play around with the programming, the "burst mode" seems really well implemented for a general carry light. The tint is very nice and it doesn't exhibit the rosy corona of my high CRI XML light (that can look a little pinkish). I'll play around once it gets dark but so far a thumbs up on this one.

rackness

Newly Enlightened
Ordered yesterday from GoingGear should be here sometime this week. This will be my first HDS light. I still use my Novatac 120p daily and it is a great light I can't wait to see the refinements that have happened over the years. If it is better than the Novatac it will be a winner. This will also be my first hi cri light my only complaint about LED lights is the color "wash out" i love my A2 with the warm incan glow. I can't wait.

Tracker II

Enlightened
Ordered my HDS Executive 120 lumen Hight CRI on September 11, 2013 from Going Gear and received it today - 6 days later.

This thing really is a work of art.

Diablo_331

Enlightened
Just a heads up in case anyone is interested. Goinggear has 4 EDC High CRI 120s left in stock. I got mine on Monday and I finally see what all of the hype is about. It's a wonderful light.