where to buy cr123 in canada

Mudd Magnet

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a online retailer in canada that sells these batteries it seems after I convert my mony to american dollars and add shipping it would be almost equal to buying them at retail in a store unless I buy large quantity's. any suggestions? or a source for them cheap in the GTA? Thanks

LowTEC

Enlightened
seriouslights.com

but honestly, go with RCR123A instead, I've never use CR123 primaries :)

Mudd Magnet

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the links fellas :)

I plan on going to 3.7v rechargeble cells shortly when I save up some more cash untill then I'll just run the cr123 cells. Thanks

bill_n_opus

Enlightened
Can't vouch for their quality ... but ledshoppe.com has 'em

http://ledshoppe.com/battery.htm

5 bucks US for 5 primaries (or ~ 6.24 CAD with free shipping)

There's also the rcr version as well.

You'd best do some research on these batts from these guys though before ordering.

They are a legit site ... however, most of their products are iffy in quality. There are some products that i've been more than pleasantly surprised - though that's the major exception rather than the rule. I'd do a search at www.redflagdeals.com and see what comes up there.

You can also check out dealextreme etc ...

Good luck.

ghostguy6

Enlightened
This might be a little late, If you go to your local Radio Shack they are selling energizer photos CR123's for $1 a piece, less if you buy in multiples of 10. THey are going out of or may have already gone out of buissiness. I cleaned out one of the stores :)

Latest posts