Where's the cheapest place to get a Dorcy AAA?

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Where\'s the cheapest place to get a Dorcy AAA?

Batterycharger, I was cleaning out today and found a red Dorcy AAA that is still sealed. My cost (shipped) is about $7.50, so you can have it for this if you like. Also, if you just want the circuit I could crack open the light (done it on plenty of them) and send it to you for $6.50 (5 for the circuit and 1.50 shipping/envelope). Feel free to drop me a PM if you are interested, no problem if you're not. Thanks

-Mike

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is semi-regulated. As the battery wears down the Dorcy AAA drops into moon-mode.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

There's obviously something to be said about the Dorcy-AAA. It could be the best bang for the buck in 2004.

ARC-AAA.JPG

rdshores

Enlightened

I couldn't find a DORCY AAA anywhere locally(Vermont). None of the chain stores...Wal-Mart..Target...etc sell them online. So I gave in and ordered one online from the only site I found them ...Coolflashlights.com. I think I took a beating at $9.95 + $6.96 shipping + $2.99 handling. Total price = $19.90 for a light people are buying at Wal-Mart for $6.00. But it's on it's way here. Talk about an addiction.

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast

A little off topic. Don't know where you live but if you have any Big 5 Sporting Goods stores in your area (Mostly west coast, I think), I notice that our local one (Los Angeles area) are selling the 2AA 4 LED Dorcy's for $14.99 (+ 8.75% sales tax) this Memorial Day weekend.

They also have the 8 LED 2 C Dorcy's for $35. Don't know if that's a good price or not.

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast

I still have a few of the AAAs around, and will sell them at my cost if anyone would like one (or a few). PM me if you like.

-Mike

Mgz

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Xrunner said:
I still have a few of the AAAs around, and will sell them at my cost if anyone would like one (or a few). PM me if you like.

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent from Alberta, Canada /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PeteBroccolo

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Xrunner said:
I still have a few of the AAAs around, and will sell them at my cost if anyone would like one (or a few). PM me if you like.-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
PM'd