which arc aaa do you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Re: cyrus from vicomptel

makar-

Glad you like your Arc AAA... I bet you now wish you had bought TWO! Hahaa... the Arc AAA's are absolutely fantastic for its size/weight, and the hard anodized finish is truly the topping to the cake. I carry my Arc AAA LE everywhere now. It's taken some abuse as of late, but none the worse for wear. That HA finish really does its job well.

A big /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif to Mr. Gransee and Arc Flashlight.

-Jim

External

Newly Enlightened

To PieThatCorner,

Does your Arc LE`s HA3 get scratched? or does it look like new for a long period of time?

Sam

PieThatCorner

Enlightened

Hi external-

To be completely honest, I've only had my Arc AAA LE for two weeks now, but it's gone everywhere with me next to my keys and miscellaneous hardware. I've even dropped it a couple times on my garage floor. I'm examining my LE right now, and I don't see a mark on it. Give it some more time, and I'll probably gouge in a few nicks here and there, but this HA finish looks so serious, that it demands to be punished. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Jim

makar

Enlightened

PieThatCorner: good to hear that the arc aaa is doing well in the rough condition a keychain can create:)
i really like this lamp a lot. i planned taking it everywhere with me...
Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.