Which good hobby charger for Li-ion maintenance maybe with USB port for graphs?

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which good hobby charger for Li-ion maintenance maybe with USB port for graphs?

Over the years I have gathered a pretty big collection of Li-ion and other batteries.

I now want a good name reliable charger/discharged analyser maybe with a USB port for graphing.

Anyone been through this loop.

$175 max is ok BUT I could go more or less depending on features and quality and ease of use.

CHEERS

InHisName

Enlightened
Look into Mountian Electronics, they have one in that price range that does a LOT of numerical outputs, and PLOTS. I think HKJ uses it for his review testing. Several other reviewers here, I believe also use it.

Some Assembly Required

Newly Enlightened
For hobby chargers I've always been a fan of iChargers carried by progressive rc. They will do logging with the use of third party software, and are very accurate. I've used them for years with my RC helicopters and planes.

Bill

tigman_tim

Newly Enlightened
This came at a good time:D
I too am looking for a hobby charger. I have multiple cell (li & nimh) systems. The need for safety is high on my list. I am hoping to get some help on setting up a hobby charger to check capacity, match and charge many sizes of batteries. I would like to ask other users to describe their charging set-ups. What power supplies, what kind of holders, s/w, …., things to look out for.
Thanks,
tigman