which lights will you be carrying for new years eve?

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm. Im tempted to bring along some weird lights like my super super bright cyan 2C, or something.

I'll have my ArcAAA and my modded 1AA XRE light.

I might bring a 3D silver mag modded with small aspherical lens to shoot up at the sky or something, depends on where I'm at...

mauiblue

Newly Enlightened
I will be carrying my new Orb Raw NS with the Cree XR-E LED I just got in on Saturday after over a month wait! WOOOHOOOO!

Flashlight Enthusiast
At home with my parents I will have a 4D maglite a shaky light and 1 out of 3 working mini mag 2AA that is still in 1 piece. (U2 comign the 3rd.)

PJ

Enlightened
A P1D-CE and a SafeLight. The flashing modes should look cool in all the fireworks smoke... :whistle: :sssh:

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went up to Vista Point with some friends, and since I knew from last year that it would be cold and dark (and possibly foggy), I brought lots of lights.

-Gladius+FM34
-D-Mini
-Scorpion LED
-SLPPL3C
-TL-3+1499
-FT-01XSE Cree
-Dorcy 4D lantern+NI

I only had to hand-carry the Dorcy, as the rest had holsters or belt clips.

I really, really should have remembered to bring my 50mW greenie. It would have been SO awesome up there. One of my friends brought a 5, and it was weak.

tron3

Banned
tron3 said:
Fenix LO-Ti in my pocket. P1 on my belt. I'm sure I won't see my P1D-CE before the new year. <sob>

But it certainly will make for a happy new year. :grin2:

I also decided that if I do any distance traveling via plane, the LO-Ti is staying home.

My P1D-CE showed up Friday afternoon at work. So, it WAS a happy new year.

I decided not to carry the Ti and went with the LOP. I just had some concerns of rowdy punks robbing me as I walked home. This isn't typically a problem, but you know how New Years can be. I can't replace the LO-Ti as easily as some other lights.

PeteBroccolo

Enlightened
I worked 18:00 - 05:00. I knew that I would be riding shotgun, so would not have room to carry my tool box full of lights, and had promised to some of my son's fellow trainees that they could evaluate my Pila GL3, LED Logic Striker VG, Goncz E3 and Goncz M3, plus I had loaned my Wolf-Eyes M90 to a partner due to his Pelican 2320 M6 lamp assembly having burned out, so I was just carrying my Mag 2 C with KPR118 & 2 x 18500 and my Mag 3 C with DB-K2. Liquor was seized, tickets were issued and a drinking driver was removed from the road, so it was all good!

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
We actually had to use our lights to find our way to the party! We printed out mapquest directions to a friend's house. We start driving and my wife asks me for a light to read the map. After wincing, I told her that the reason I gave her a Streamlight Stylus to keep in her purse was for just such an occasion. She pulled that out and we made it fine. I had to roll the window down and spotlight a few street signs with a Surefire C2 though. :)