Who is good at programming Liteflux LF2XT in FUI mode?

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Sounds to me like the loose pill is the problem. I needed to tighten mine a bit, though it never showed the same troubles. You can tighten it too much where it won't be making good contact with the battery tube.

Geoff

hotlight

Enlightened
as far as tweezers go- I used some "revlon" fine tipped tweezers that I got at walgreens. had to bend the tips to better fit in the slots.

be careful when loosening/tightening the "pill"..... make sure you don't twist the PCB(not sure of proper term) off the aluminum part(best description I can give right now).

get the tips of the tweezers/tool as deep as you can! the tips should torque on the aluminum part of the "pill assembly". hope that makes sense.

good luck with the fix.

bansuri

Enlightened
Probably changing the thread title to something like "Anyone know where to get some tweezers that fit the LF2XT?" might be more appropriate for future searchers as the current title is misleading.

AussieRanga

Enlightened
Have you tried taking off the switch and cleaning the end of the battery tube that comes in contact with the spring? Mine got pretty scratched up and I found it sometimes didn't respond to clicks. Gave it a very light sand with some fine paper and ground a sharp spur off the spring and haven't had issues since.

Also get a small slot screwdriver and gently see if you can get the brass looking part of the switch to turn, if you can you need to tighten it.

As for the pill I have never had to touch that, but a pin or sewing needle looks like it'd work.

bansuri

Enlightened
Added pics to a Mod thread showing the Liteflux pill with a view of where the PC board meets the housing.
This should show how easy it would be to not insert the tweezers deep enough and twist the printed circuit board.