Why lights?

alanagnostic

Enlightened
Get a good flashlight like an HDS U60 and see how much you can use it in a day. All those times when you couldn't really see what you were doing or working on....now you can light them all up. When I started carrying an HDS I couldn't believe how useful they are and I too wondered how I got along without and EDC for so long.

I used to have several Maglights and thought they were the best lights to have. Man was I wrong. When I first found this place I thought I would never spend more that $100 on a flashlight. In the last 10 months I graduated to buying a McGizmo titanium and it was worth every penny. A real work of art that will last for decades.

I still haven't figured out exactly why I love flashlights. I don't really like to tinker so I don't really want to mod. I'm not that into tools or technology. I have simply gotten to a place in my life where I want the few things that I buy to be really good quality....things that could last for the rest of my life and still work well. I now have a few guns, a few knives, and lost of flashlights that will serve me well for a long time. I still feel a little uneasy about how much I'm spending on lights but I'm still new at this. In time it won't bother me one bit if someone thinks I'm nuts to pay $500 for a flashlight.:grin2:

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
Again for me it was my need for a good work light/lights and once I found this place and saw what was available I got hooked. I've always liked practical and well made things and flashlights just seemed to be right up my ally.

Latest posts