Wildrice was called...

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Thank you for posting & letting us know. Thoughts & prayers with you, family, & friends. Sorry to hear this...

Anjel Cake

Newly Enlightened
Thank you all for you r condolences and prayers. Please continue, I know it's not under my own strength that I am functioning these days. Your prayers are seriously needed, and so very appreciated~ Thank you!

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Angel. I'll keep praying. Have you heard of Billy Sprague? He's written several songs and even a book dealing with grief.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00000386K/?tag=cpf0b6-20
I bought this CD for one song. It's the track titled "Press On." If you heard the tune and knew the story behind it (he wrote this song after losing his wife-to-be in a car accident) You'd look for a copy of your own.

http://www.harvesthousepublishers.com/media_kit.cfm?ED_ID=100120&ProductID=6907327
Letter to a Grieving Heart : Comfort and Hope for Those Who Hurt
With honesty, compassion, and perspective, Billy Sprague reaches out as only one who has suffered deep loss can. Facing the death of a fiance, a beloved grandmother, and a favorite college professor, Sprague pulls from the depths of his soul to share insights and encouragement with those living through grief and heartache. Illustrated with restful, hope–filled photographs of nature, Letter to a Grieving Heart will comfort the broken and assure them that someday they, too, will feel the sun again.

I hope that's of some help.

Rayne

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to hear about that. My prayers and condolences go to you and family!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
My deepest condolences also, Angel. Thank you for letting us know. :grouphug:

I met Jeff at the Dayton Hamfest a couple of years ago. He struck me as a kind and very intelligent person. I will miss him. :candle:

jeff.jpg

Last edited: