WiseLed 2000 - few doubts

wise

Newly Enlightened
Hi All
Wiseled "me" has launched this new website called www.divetorches.com where we have put out our neck out:) " our competitors are pissed" but we are just aiming to get a reality check in the lighting industry
And no we havent manipulated any of the date shown and if we had lawyers would allready have closed it againt we are not even the winner in some of the test so please injoy
Rgds
Dr. Wiseled

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hard to believe there are still " Doubters" ! Put your doubts to rest and get one. The fact that " wise " just keeps making his products better and better says it all. Great company and light.
My review here https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/257692&highlight=WiseLed+Tactical+2000+review

has several beamshots. I just purchased a M3LT and will try to post some newer shots in the next couple weeks. The Tactical throws just as far - just 5 times more light!:eek:

I have a lot of lights - throwers, HID's, etc. The WiseLeds are what I keep reaching for when I head out the door.

I've showed these lights at several PhotonFest and camping trips - they always impress folks! Hopefully there is another PhotonFest coming soon!...