*withdrawn* a very bad post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

x2x3x2

Banned
Re: reasons why I would not choose a novatac?

Y are people so quick to label the polycarb lens as inferior to glass?

1. It cracks instead of shattering when subjected to high impact (guess what they use for high end protective goggles?)

2. Its well coated with AR layer. Which provides better light transmission than most of the standard glass. And still on par with glass lenses with AR coating.

Though i have to agree about the UI for the 120P though, there are bugs.
I recently got some samples of the LiteFlux lights and they beat the 120P flat out in terms of versatility in programming. The ramping has higher resolution/more steps, and doesn't have noticeable PWM at the lowest levels. However, the twist interface does make it less convenient than the 120P

faco

Enlightened

- For my use the plastic lens is perfect, rugged for hard use as a work light/tool.
- The anodizing on mine is perfect.
- The UI is the best I have seen and used.
- As for the clip, I think it's absolutely crap BUT I hear some like it, so it's good for them, mine doesn't get used. I knew the clip was crap before I bought the light so it doesn't really bother me as the light sits in a small pocket ready for use.

NovaTac lights are very close to perfect for me and I'm sure for many others. If anyone is thinking of getting one, go ahead, you'll be glad you did :thumbsup:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast

What was I thinking! my first post is very bad.And I except your points.

I shall in the future,think more carefully,before I post anything.

And once again,this silly thread has served it's purpose,my total embarrassment.

My apologies,to all that had to endure reading it.

I'm asking now can we call it a day,and except that it was probably the worst post ever.:eek:

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread is so bad you just want to cut your arm off rather than wake it.

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess we all sometimes don't think before we speak or think before we type. You obviously disliked some things about the Novatac and expressed them. No big deal. You probably felt better afterwards.

Don't feel so bad and cheer up! :grin2:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast

T1833, first of all, you need to stop "laughing out loud," after every word in your post. Secondly, you need to quit your trolling and start posting cogent and readable statements. WTH kind of nonsense are you babling about in this post? I can't understand a word you've posted...
WTH ,check your spelling dude!cogent!lol .This seems very personal! from what you have posted .hmm,LOL.Oh and BTW.it is not T1833,Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.