• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Chromed Aleph2 by KJ, New, Photo

Re: FS: Chromed Aleph2 by KJ, New, Mint, Photo

OK, I dropped the price way down. Now it's only about $20 above what these sold for originally. Anybody interested in this beauty? Drop me a PM and we can discuss.

Well, after a week on the market, I have decided to withdraw this beauty and keep it. I guess one week knocked some sense into me. I told myself, what, are you nuts? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Selling that babe? So it's staying. KJ, if you're reading this, it was all just a bad dream. Arewethereyetdad is quite happy with this incredible piece of art. It's staying in my "family." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
icarus said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif Hey Troy, why are you selling all these great flashlights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh2.gif... a bad dream.?!?... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif...
Glad you keep it Troy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Don't call it a flashlight anymore, it's a piece of art! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif
I know because I could grab a leftover... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... BTW thanks kj! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif