• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn McLux III PD-S HA with Green Trit and Ti Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: FS McLux III PD-S HA with Green Trit and Ti Bezel Sold PF

Thanks - we mutually agreed to cancel my purchase due to some confusion surrounding the original listing's language that 4% paypal fees were to be added for buyers not "using" funded paypal accounts. Jeff has now edited his listing to clarify his intention. :thumbsup:

ledcarry

Enlightened
Re: FS McLux III PD-S HA with Green Trit and Ti Bezel

I want to clarify to everyone in the sale post that I restated that any paypal fees are in addition to the sale price. I apologize for my error is not making this more clear before

Thanks,

JM

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:hitit: I am giving everyone else a fair shot at this one. I know this is less than Jeff paid for it and it is in minty condition.... I am kinda holding out for one in titanium again....:devil:

ledcarry

Enlightened

Thanks for taking a look Karl. You are correct, the light is priced below what I originally paid and am hoping it will go to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have. :)

JM

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:devil: to everyone out there....Jeff's definition of enjoying it is looking at it to make sure every detail is immaculate and putting it back in the safe or on his trophy shelf. I really don't think his treasures ever see active duty like Don made this beast for. I just bought Lisa's Makai so I have to pass on this one but I will get back to you on your email. Thanks old buddy! :wave:

ledcarry

Enlightened

Hey Karl you are correct, I am pretty much an armchair user and appreciate the kind words. I am glad you picked up the Makai today and think you might just decide to keep it for a while. I received mine today and am looking forward to the comparison testing. Take R easy. :)

JM

civic77

Newly Enlightened

Bump for a beautiful light, wish I had the funds to buy this.

ledcarry

Enlightened

Bump for one last day. I will withdraw this awesome light after today if it is not sold.

Thanks everyone,

JM

ledcarry

Enlightened

Thank you everyone for taking a look at this wonderful knife. I am however, withdrawing the sale at this time. ;)

Thanks again,

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.