woooooo christina alergera

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
[ QUOTE ]
B@rt said:
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
I'm waiting to see who's going to post that pic of DDD again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

fba57d7f.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
--------------------
I'd save that pic to my drive (for "surgical strikes" in the future /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, but I'm afraid my boys will find it and "wonder about dad"...then they'll be asking who that is and I'll have to tell them, then - "Oh.....Stopppp it!"

Stefan

Enlightened
HOT DAMN!!! I'm glad my new laptop has an Athlon XP chipset, with an ATI video card /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
It turns out that I am basically too sexy for my body.

The good news is that I don't have to waste HD space to keep that picture around since I can pretty much count on it coming back whenever one of these threads start. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Now THAT's a Mag with staying power.

Mutie

Enlightened
Ewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're going to do that kind of thing at least look decent. Man that was harsh.

Myself I'm rather fond of that ATI girl. I even <gasp> like most of her singles.

This is my girl though. And she wears LED's.
sylvie2.jpg

Mutech

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it just me or do those shoes not go with that outfit? Or maybe not with the umbrella. Wait, lower the umbrella a little and move it more to the camera. That should fix it. There is something not quite right about it but I can't put my finger on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif