Surefire And a Drunk Christina Aguilera

RAF_Groundcrew

Enlightened
The other 99.873% of the population probably aren't debating the exact model of the flashlight (just a guess....)

Anyway, I would have thought an E1e would have been a bit 'lightweight' for a bouncer, and E2D would have been more on speed.

WNG

Enlightened
hmmm, not impressed by her equipment???
Well, she can actually sing....
organically grown headlights....
overall hot figure, for a petite chick....

Definitely in a better league than that other blonde jailbait. See her lately after her kid's birth!?!?! WTF!

I'd tap that.
But I'm more of a Shakira kinda guy, if it comes to blondes. Like mine spicy.
Still, prefer dark-haired women over blondes.

Looks like the bodyguards are assisting her climb some steps....too much EX, liquor, and heeled pumps makes walking difficult....poor Christina.

Englander

Newly Enlightened
This whole thread made me laugh and has left me with a large smile on my face, u guys really know how to cheer a guy up :lolsign: .

RAF_Groundcrew said:
The other 99.873% of the population probably aren't debating the exact model of the flashlight (just a guess....)

I would have to aggree with that statement :grin2:

Anyway... its definately a E2E, his index finger is slightly protruding in relation to the others, leaving just enough gap to get the end of his thumb over the tail ;) .

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
GUys, it's pretty obvious it's a E2e. If you were holding a E1e and that much of the body and bezel is hanging out of your hand, imagine how far your thumb has to reach to press that button?

in hogx's pic, the illustration of the E lights are a side view whereas the light is tilted down/sideways so it looks shorter than it really is.

BTW never liked her anyway

Last edited:

Arkayne

Enlightened
I had to do what Hog did and came to the conclusion that it's an E1

detective2.jpg

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Arkayne!

Can you do that trick with her...

Nevermind, I want to keep the PG13 rating for this thread! LOL!!!

I just noticed something, there is a flashlight in the photo!

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
What flashlight?

:thinking:

Oh, yeah. There is one.

Seriously, though, while her first album may not be all that impressive to some people, her second album is a favorite of mine. She wrote or was strongly involved with almost all of the songs, and they are awesome. Alica Keys wrote one of them, too, BTW. It's quality music and songwriting, and her voice is stunning.

For those who aren't impressed with "her equipment", I'd say you are WAY too picky. Perhaps an unfortunate consequence of the innundation of the media with a very narrow conception of what a physically beautiful woman looks like (e.g. Sports Illustrated or Victorias Secret models.)

But, whatever, we can't argue about aesthetics--well, not reasonably, anyway. LOL.

ca.jpg

Last edited:

uz2busmc

Newly Enlightened
E1e makes sense if it is a bouncer, too bright of a light and you can't read I.D.'s. 15 lumens is plenty to shine into V.I.P. areas or find cars keys under a table, or fallen earrings... etc..., or to shine down at the floor and say "watch your step" without attracting much attention. Same for a BG that is perhaps in her group and has his picks for lights when it's clubbin' time.

The light is probably on but drowned out by the flash of the camera.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
WNG said:
hmmm, not impressed by her equipment???
Well, she can actually sing....
organically grown headlights....
overall hot figure, for a petite chick....

Yeah, but does she come with a reverse clickie?

Alloy Addict

Enlightened
There's no way it's a bouncer. Most celebs have bodyguards when they go out and any bouncer that got that close to "Xtina" would be in a world of hurt.

I said it earlier, and I'll say it again. There's plenty of room for an E2e to be held in that grip. Look at the picture, his index finger is canted out of line from the other fingers to make room for his thumb.

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would have to say it's an E2x. Those with an E1x, just try holding it in that position. I can barely get my middle finger on there, let alone push the button with my thumb. With an E2x, the thumb can easily be tucked in as well as hit the switch. Try for yourself!

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
uz2busmc said:
E1e makes sense if it is a bouncer, too bright of a light and you can't read I.D.'s. 15 lumens is plenty to shine into V.I.P. areas or find cars keys under a table, or fallen earrings... etc..., or to shine down at the floor and say "watch your step" without attracting much attention. Same for a BG that is perhaps in her group and has his picks for lights when it's clubbin' time.

The light is probably on but drowned out by the flash of the camera.

Have you ever heard of somehting called the MN02?