World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power LED (Nichia 219B 93CRI) Completed!

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will you be making them in copper?

One of the two Mokume Gane Nucleus made will be awarded to a lucky winner:
When and how is this going to work?

World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power LED (Nichia 219B 93CRI) Comp...

Will you be making them in copper?

One of the two Mokume Gane Nucleus made will be awarded to a lucky winner:
When and how is this going to work?

I might make a small small batch in copper, and brass, depending on the demand.If anyone is interested owning a copper version, please let me know, and I'll see, what I can do.
The mokume giveaway will happen, once all the 3 batches are sold. In order to qualify, you have to own one of this light, and you'll have to participate in a photo contest. I will post the exact details, in the next couple of days.

Last edited:

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power LED (Nichia 219B 93CRI) Comp...

I might make a small small batch in copper, and brass, depending on the demand...

OK, I DEMAND ONE! :)

Any chance of a run of regular Damascus?

Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power LED (Nichia 219B 93CRI) Comp...

OK, I DEMAND ONE! :)

Any chance of a run of regular Damascus?

If you're the only one, who wants one, it's going to have a hell of a pricetag:eek:

I'll see about Damascus as well. If these sell out fairly quickly, I'm thinking about making small batches of 25 of each Brass, Copper, Damascus, Mokume Gane. Will see, what the future brings, I will start working on my next design at the end of this month....I already have a good idea about looks and features:thumbsup:

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be watching this, could be interested in a damascus or Mokume Gane depending on price. Or maybe just copper.

I will be watching this, could be interested in a damascus or Mokume Gane depending on price. Or maybe just copper.

I'll let you know, if it becomes available. Making other finishes are depending (besides some other details) how this finish sells. The only one I can tell you that will be up for sale for sure, is the brass version, as I have about 20 of these already, only missing a small component....

I have posted the photo contest details at the end of the sales thread description. Look for the green text.
Also, the 2nd part of the first batch has been shipped out, and I've added a tracking number to your PayPal transaction. You should be receiving an email from Paypal with details.
Let me know, if you have any questions about the photo contest!

jalano1222

Newly Enlightened
George for the photo contest ,can I use props ? For example another light next to nucleus?

Latest posts